Clueless ( Chapter 2 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

I was walking and suddenly I couldn't feel teh raindrops falling on me, I look up and it was an umbrella, and a person holding it was a guy also wearing the same uniform as me.

I was actually shocked that he was even this close to me, " your all soaked " he said to me. " You know you need umbrellas when it rains right " he joked. I let out a small giggle. 

" I don't own one, plus I will be fine " but he handed me over the umbrella and stepped out of it. 

" Your gonna get wet now, and this is yours " he waved his hands " it's yours now " he smiled and left. Wait doesn't he know who I am, he wasn't afraid of me or even hesitate when talking to me.

 

I just used the umbrella and arrived at SM High in 10 minutes by foot. I headed into the office, and waited to be talk to the principal, 

"Oh hello Mi Ok, come in" the principal called, I head in the office and the first thing I ntoice was the picture on his desk. It was the picture of that guy I saw in the middle of the sidewalk. Is this is son ? 

" I see your interested in the picture of my son, I know he is very handsome " he than chuckles. 

" But let me hand you your scheduels and everything " he handed me over a bunch of papers and stuff, and started to ask me bunch of questions. 

" okay so you're a straight A student I see " I nodd and he had that impressed look, " also you were a class president for 2 years in a row, wow I'm really impressed. Thats why I let you in the school "

I smiled stood up from my seat and bowed, " I will be getting to class now sir " 

" Okay then, get going I will call you if I need to ask more questions ."

So that's his son, interesting but it seems like he doesn't really know who I am or Ms.Park never told him about me being a murderer's daughter, also his son doesn't even seem to know. 

I walking through the hallways and I was pretty sure every other student knew who I was, the frighten look in their eyes when they saw me, being pushed in the hallways as well.

 

I was finally able to arrive to the classroom, the class went quiet and the teacher told me to introduce myself to the class. 

" Annyeonghaseyo Kim Mi Ok imnida, please take care of me " I bow and the teacher shows me my seat, I was assigned a seat by ...

 

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter