( Chapter 28 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ok's POV 
 

"Sehun, I don't want to do this, but I want to break up." I said as tears slid down my cheek. He released his hands off of Eli's shirt collar and Eli dropped onto the ground. He ran over to me and held my arms and looked into my eyes. 

"No, no, Mi I'm sorry please I won't do this ever again." Sehun said with a gloomy expression in his eyes. I lightly pushed his hands off and turn my head away from looking at him,

"You don't even know the reason why you're sorry. I think we're better off without eachother." I said while tears continously fell out of my eyes. I slowly tried to stand up, Sehun was helping me but I pushed him off me. I couldn't bare to look at him or Eli in the face anymore. 

"Just leave me alone..." I quited uttered out before walking away. I headed out the door with my eyes pouring out, on the way out I bumped into Kira. She took my hand and walked me somewhere. We then stopped and I noticed that we were in the janitor's closet. Kira took out a napkin and gave it to me and just stared as I wiped my tears. I couldn't understand why Kira was here and the thoughts of what just happened to me got me crazy. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Mi Ok it's okay" Kira said out of no where and I lifted my head slowly staring at her confused. 

"You just want to leave them so they could be safe right? Also you're upset over Sehun for doing this kind of stupid stuff behind your back." she said and it was exactly what I was thinking. 

"You took the words right out of my mouth." I said to her and she came closer to me and hugged me. I was shocked a bit but I slowly lifted my arms up to hug her. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter