( Chapter 23 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ok's POV 

I'm back to where I left off. I raise my hand up to knock the door, but I just stood still and stopped there....

Does he still want to still see me? Is he mad at me? More questions just repeatly burst into my head. My palms got all sweaty as I grisp it. Okay I'm gonna do it, no hesitating or turning back. Before my knuckle hit the door, it had swung in..

At the door standing in front of me is Sehun... 

But  he wasn't the only one standig there. Behind him was another girl...

My eyes widened from shock as another girl was standing in the dorm beside my boyfriend. 

"Mi Ok... what are you doing here?" he scratches the back of his head as he spoke. Making something seems to be bothering him.

Tell me this is not what I think it is... 

"Mi I have to explain..." 

I glance back at him for 3 seconds and then turned myself around to walk away. He grabs my arm, but I shook his hand off and then sprinted out as I cover my eyes to stop the tears from falling out. I bump into to someone while I was unnng out. I sniffed and wiped my tears. I then bowed and apologized to the person that I bumped into. When I looked up I noticed it was Suho my brother. 

"Suho..." I quietly murmured out.

He smiled at me but then it slowly turned into a frown as he took a closer look at me. He grabbed me by my shoulders and then pulled me into a hug. 

"When did you comeback, and what happened to you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter