( Chapter 32 ) Last Chapter

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ok's POV 
 

Few days later, after being discharged from the hospital Sehun adn Eli came with me to the police station. I stood in front of the doors and took a breath. I gave Sehun and Eli a look and smiled.

I slowly let go of Sehun's hand, but he kept holding onto my hand tightly. 

"You know you don't have to do this." He said to me. 

I took his hand off by using my other hand. 

"I want to do this, please just for me go along with what I want to do." I quietly said and starting walking towards the door. 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

3 months later.... 

 

I'm right now still in jail, I admitted myself for the crime I had did not too long ago. I can still remember the looks on Sehun's and Eli's face when I left and entered through those doors. I couldn't bare to turn back around and say goodbye. Ever since than I haven't seen them...

My brother comes in to visit me weekly whenever he can. I always ask him about Sehun and Eli to see if everything is going well for them and if they are healthy. 

I do worry about them continously and scared what they've might have done to themselves or eachother. As well because the fact of me admitting myself is still all around the news. 

"Mi Ok, Kim Mi Ok, someone is here to visit you." I heard through the speakers loudly.

I than saw my brother Suho, sitting patiently waiting for me. I come sat down in the seat in front of him, but being seperated by glass. 

I put on an effortless smile and just looked at my brother.

"Is everything going alright, you know we can try to discharge you." My brother said with a desperate look in his eyes. 

I nodded my head and told him that everything was alright.

"Don't worry, I need to go through this... for appa." I said to Suho and he just puts his heads down. 

He looked at me with a sad impression on his face. The moment I saw him begining to frown, tears began to fall down my cheek slowly. 

"Stop, you're making me upset. Don't worry just a few more months and I'll be out and going to be by your side." I said and then wiped my tears off my face with my hands.

"Okay, I trust you. I love you very much, you know that right? That's why I never supported this decision of yours. I want my little sister to be by my side, living happily and smiling. But with you in here, I don't know what is going and I'm worried sick constantly." My brother said and I could notice his eyes were getting watery. 

"Oppa, I love you very much too. I want to be by your side right now too  and wish I could everyday. But I have to recieve the punishment I deserve for the actions I had made. I'm really happy and feel lucky I'm able to atleast see you like this."  I smiled and said to him. 

At that moment I just wished that I could be wrapped around in my brothers arms. I wanted to be embraced in his brotherly love and didn't want to let go, but sadly a piece of glass in blocking me from going to the other side. 

"Did you need to ask anything, about the members or anything?" he looked over at me and asked. 

"... How's Sehun?" I asked

"He's doing alright, but I think he has been really depressed lately. He's just not himself anymore." he said. 

The words that came out of my brother's mouth just made me worried. I wanted to just break myself out of that jail. 

"Please just watch over him, for me okay?" I told Suho. 

"I will don't worry, just worry about yourself right now." Suho said. 

A police officer then came and had told him that his visiting time was over for me. My brother waved goodbye to me and he took his time to get up from the chair that he had been sitting on. 

I sighed the moment he stepped out of the room. I just wished that I could be out with them, having fun and be with the ones I love. 

"Kim Mi Ok?" the officer had called out my name. 

I stood up from my seat and turned to face him. 

"You know you're able to be discharged right." the officer said to me and I nodded.

"Yes sir, I do know. But I just feel like I need to receive the punishment that I deserve." I replied to the officer.

He than pulled a seat out to sit down and offered me to sit down. 

"Mi Ok, I actually knew your father very well and right now I know that he would be happy of your commitment. But I know he didn't risk himself for you to come back to this place. He did that for you so you wouldn't have to experience this yourself and go out explore the world."  The officer explained 

I thought about it and what he just had said was true. The officer took my hands and held them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter