Alone ( Chapter 3 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

It was finally lunch time and I was so hungry, I wanted to get out of class first so I can get my food from the locker, without any other students spotting me. 

I rushed to the roof top to eat my lunch, it was nice and quiet, they had like a whole garden on the top. I guess not a lot of people come here, might as well stay up here the whole day. I don't want to be around those other students, and they don't want me to be around them either. Maybe thats what I have in common with everybody else, we don't like to be around eachother. 

I could here the other students laughing and giggling, having fun with all their friends in the wide open, as I look down the edge.

Someone then opened the door, and I crunched myself up into a ball. I could then hear the footsteps come closer...

...and closer

... and closer

the footsteps then stopped, I got out of the ball form and in front of me was Eli. I quickly turned my head the other way and he came and sat beside me. 

" what are you doing here all alone ? " I stayed quiet and didn't answer , " I like it up here as well, it's quiet and makes you feel like you can get away from everything in the world "

I turn to look at him, and he was leaning on the wall looking up at the bright blue sky. He looked back at me

" so that's what you look like " he smiled, I stood up and walked away,

" wait ! " I stopped and stood still, I could feel him coming closer to me from behind. He grabs my shoulder and turns me around, I kept my head down. 

 

 

" hey I still don't know your name famous girl " 

I didn't want to answer him , " ahh so your name is Kim Mi Ok, beautiful pearl " 

My eyes widened , I turn around and continued to walk, and went downstairs. In the middle of the staircase I bumped into the exact same girl again. 

" Aish ~! this , are you blind you keep bumping into me " I stood back up and bowed and apologized to her again. 

" You know just because your a Killer's daughter, doesn't mean I'm afraid of you " 

" I know, now may I please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter