( Chapter 20 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ok's POV
 

"So why were you up here with Eli?" I asked him as I cupped his face really tight. Which made his cheeks and lips all squished toghether, which made me almost burst out into laughter. I had to hold it in, or he thinks I'm crazy. 

He takes my hands off and massages his face and pouts at me. 

"That hurt" he said and I kissed both his cheeks.

"You feel better?" I asked as I smiled. He nodds as he puts his lips out for a peck, so I did. He then hugged me and tighetens.

"So tell me why were you guys up here?" 

"Ahh he wanted to hang out and we just talked" 

I raised my eyebrow, like explain more. Tell what you guys were talking about, or are you ghiding soething from me. I smack him on the head and cross my arms. 

"Don't worry it was guy to guy talk, and no it wasn't about you" 

"Chincha?"

"Chincha" he then pecked me on the lips. But then I had this feeling that he didn't seem okay, right now it seems like there is something bothering him behind that smile of his.

"Oppa..."

"Hmm" he looked up at me

"I know something is wrong, you can't hide that from me." He blinked a several times and then just laid his head on me as he hugged me around my waist.

"I don't know how to explain" he said like he was about to cry, I patted his head and held onto him tighter and laid his head on my chest. 

"Let it out, it's okay" I continued to pat his head, as te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter