You Alright? ( Chapter 13 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV 

Eli still doesn't understand Mi Ok that much yet. But I can understand how both of them are a feeling a bit. But I don't think he should have reacted that way, it wasn't really innapropriate in any way.

Plus Mi Ok is probably terribly hurt. I wonder where those 2 are right now, oh there they are. 

I run up to Mi Ok and Chanyeol as they were about to cross the street.

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked Mi Ok as she had her head held down. She then slowly shook her head, then tear drops were hitting the pavement floor. 

Me and Chanyeol hugged over her, as we pat her to calm her down. 

"I'm not alright..." she said as she was mumbling, and more tears start to pour. We help her up and walk her cross the street and back to our dorms. 

 

 

Mi's POV

Why is everything starting to crash down on me now, when things were actually starting to get good.

Eli I thought you were my friend...

I actually wanted to trust you, but now I'm not sure about that anymore. How can I even feel like I can trust anybody in my life anymore.  Right now all the people I have is Sehun, Suho, and the boys.

"Are you feeling better now?" Chanyeol asked me with a worried expression on his face. 

"I little but.."

"But what?" Kris asked

"I'm not sure about anything now,everybody knows. Eli knows, the whole school knows, and more people are gonna end up knowing" I said in a sad tone. 

"No they won't, trust us" Chanyeol said as both Kris and him smiled to me softly. Making me feel a bit better.

"Wait, is Sehun okay? Where is he?" I said as I was starting to get worried. Things didn't seem to be well while I was leaving. 

"Sehun and Suho are coming home to see you right now. So just rest okay" Kris said and kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter