Family ( Chapter 4 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli's POV 

I wanted to come and hang out on the rooftop, I was feeling really stressed, and wanted to calm myself down. The rooftop would always be the best place for me to calm myself down and just get away from everything else. 

I head up and I see a girl by the edge, I came over to sit beside her, but she kept facing the other way, am I ugly or something. It was famous girl, well she isn't famous but I just call her that since she asked me a really odd question in class. I was asking her why she was here, she was just sitting here all alone, does she have any friends yet ? 

I was trying to start conversations with her to make her feel comfortable but she would just stay still in a spot. I look up in the sky and she finally showed her face, I look back at her. 

Wow she was beautiful, to be honest more than Kira and she is my girlfriend, she seemed to look perfect, she had the soft looking skin, the bright eyes, and the plumpled lips.

" So that's what you look like " I smile at her and she hides her face from me again, I wonder why she seems to always hide herself from everybody, I just wish that I can read her mind so I can unserstand her more well. 

She stood up and was gonna walk away, I shouted out  for her to wait, and walked up to her. I turned her around yet her head was looking down, " hey I still don't know your name famous girl ." 

She wouldn't answer me or look at me, I then spotted her name tag. 

Kim

Mi

Ok

She has the same last name as me, " ahh so your name is Kim Mi Ok, beautiful pearl," her eyes widened and seemed shocked. She started walking away from me, she was walking at a quick pace. I went to go after her, and by the time I saw her again Kira was with her. Are they friends ? 

I call out for Kira and she comes by my side and wraps her self around my arm, Mi was holding the side of her cheek, did Kira do something to her ? She can't she is too sweet to be hitting a Mi, plus Mi is too innoscent she doesn't even talk a lot. Well me and Kira just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter