Hidden Relationship Part 2 ( Chapter 8 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 
 

I'm getting ready to move in with my brother, YAY ! I can't wait. Well now I don't really have to worry about anything since my brother explained to s about everything. Now all I gotta do is now wait for Sehun to come and pick me up. The Parks are not at home now, so I just left a note telling them that I am gonna move out.

I was outside for Sehun by the door, and by 5 minutes he came in his car. He rushed over to me and picked up the lugguage and placed them in the trunk. 

"What were you doing outside all by yourself? You could've have been kidnapped or something" he was yelling at me, it was kinda cute that he was worried for me. But I have been in a situation far more worse than those, and things is that I have been kid-n..

Nevermind..

"Oppa it's okay no need to worry" I giggle and head over to the car, Sehun gets in front of me and opens the door for me like a gentleman. I couldn't help but blush. 

"My princess" he said and waved his hand around, this boy is just so cute and hilarious. I've never happier then ever since it happened. 

I got inside the car and Sehun was beside me steering the wheel, we were on the way to Suho's place. But then the car stopped, I looked over at Sehun and all he was doing was smiling at me. 

"Sehun your kinda creeping me out here, why'd we stop?" 

He gets out of the car and opens the door on my side and reaches out his hand and grabbed onto mine. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" he then chuckled and pulled me out of the car then locked it. He was pulling me into a garden, with a greenhouse, fountain, and everything else. 

"What are we doing here?" 

Our hands were still attached to eachothers, and he looked down and picked a flower out of the bush then placed it in my hair. Like a little bow or some sort. He then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter