Announced ( Chapter 10 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

I was thinking to myself, maybe it was actually time to tell everybody at school. But I'm just scared... 

What if they are gonna hate me more, or start hating on EXO, and Sehun. Just to much commotion that is gonna happen. 

"What's up sweetie? you seem a little bit weird" Sehun came in and asked then he softly chuckled.

"I'm just thinking about something"

"And that something is?" He cooed cutely as he bumped his elbow into mine. I let out a small smile and looked down.

"Maybe we could..." his eyes slowly start to widened as he listened to me. I was about to continue my sentance but he cut off my words by giving me a tight hug. 

My smile grew as I pat his back, I never knew this could actually make him so happy. I was then having a hard time brething and was about to suffocate as he was hugging me.

I punched his back once and he let go of me and started to rub the area I punched him. 

"Sorry" I said and stuck my tongue out, he giggled and pecked me on the lips. It made me blush as it suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Oh guess what?!" Sehun asked me excitedly. 

"What?" I then giggled

"All of EXO is coming to school now, we asked manager and he said it would be great for us to all go back to school again" Sehun explained and my eyes brightened from excitement. 

I jumped up and down and Sehun held hands with me and joined it. We were laughing and giggling until we got tired out and then jumped on the bed. 

"School is gonna be the best ever now" I exclaimed. 

As soon as I said that all the boys came into the room. 

"Someone seems happy today" my brother Suho said as he had a bright expression on his face as well. 

"Ya of course! You guys are coming to school with me now" I raised my hands in the air and fall back on the bed as I still had he smile on my face. Then by few minutes past I somehow fell asleep. 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

.

 

The bright sun was shining through the window and the light was hitting on the bed. I blinked a few times to wake myself up, and then I noticed next to me was Sehun. I just stared at him for a few minutes, and glanced at the beautiful features he had. 

I gently the side of his face as he was still peacefully sleeping. I moved the hair that was covering his face to the side, then kissed his forehead. 

I sat up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter