( Chapter 16 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

I guess I get to spend the day with the members, but I wish Sehun could come though. But won't the school be wondering why I'm not at school, I've bee leaving school in and out a lot lately. Hopefully that doesn't go on my record or anything. Well all the members still stared at me when Sehun was all romntic and lovey dovey with me, which made the situation around us arkward. But I can see like a weird smirk on Kris's, Kai's and Chanyeol's faces But Suho just seemed to ignore looking at me as he seemed like he was over protected or something. I walk over to Suho and nudged him on his arm and he still wouldn't look at me. I tried nudging him again but he still wouldn't look. 

Fine if you are gonna play that way, then I will give you something you won't forget. 

I was getting ready and kicked my leg up right in the area. He screeched like a girl and collapsed onto the ground as he was covering the 'spot'.

"That's what you get for ignoring me" I said and walked away and headed upstairs into my room. I could see the boys holding in their laughter. 

So I opened the door into my room and went over to the closet to pick out a pair of clothes to go out. I went simple, a normal shirt with stripes and shorts with a beanie, also with my fav black converse to go with it.

I then went into the bathroom and did my makeup, which was just technically bb cream and eyeliner, then some lip gloss. Then I would just leave my hair out.  

As I walked down all the boys just intentionally stared at me, then Kai snapped his cell camera and took a picture of me. 

"Ya what are you doing?"

"What do you think, I'm sending this so your boyfriend can approve what you are wearing" 

What...

I need Sehun's approval of what I can wear. Kai you're just being crazy right now, I don't even think he is gonna even say anything. 

"Go change your pants, Sehun said" Kai told me as just blanky stared at me. 

"Bwoh, wai?" I asked and flicked him on the forehead, he knocked his head down a moment and then shoved his cellphone in my face. On the screen it was a text from Sehun it said 

"Mi you look beautiful, but change those shorts NOW!! I don't want guys looking at you, you're my girlfriend" as I read the text I shook my head and facepalmed myself. 

I snatched his phone from his hand and called Sehun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter