( Chapter 17 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nodody's POV 
 

The rest of the guys come down all ready and dressed up to go shopping with Mi. At the time they came down they noticed that Mi had been crying but they were just confused why she was. Xiumin comes over to Mi's side and was rubbing her back as he glanced at her. Mi turns to Xiumin and nodded her head, saying that she was okay.

"Are you still able to go shopping?" Xiumin had asked Mi, and she just smilef brightly to Xiumin. Making him assume that it was a yes. 

"Mi have fun okay, I think I have to stay home" Suho said to Mi, and her eyes widened, she wondered why couldn't he come as well. Not only she wasn't able to have her boyfriend come with her and now her brother as well. 

"Huh why not?" Mi said with a dissapointed tone voice, upset that her brother wasn't coming either.

"I'm scared that the paparazzi are gonna come, and things will just cause chaos. Then it won't be fun for you, but guys be careful and watch out okay." Suho stated and the members nodded there heads. 

Suho leans in and gives his little sister Mi Ok a kiss on the forehead then goes back upstairs. He waves to Mi Ok and tells her to have fun, with a bright smile on his face. 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

The 10 members and Mi Ok were in the mall, and luckily since it was a school day, no fans were at the mall. They were all around everywhere from down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter