Kira ( Chapter 9 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobodys POV 

 

"Morning sweetie~" Sehun cooed as trying to wake Mi up from bed. She flipped around the bed as she took the blacnket and covered her face. 

"Noo let me sleep, Sehun~" she whined and grabbed the pillow and placed it on her face.

"Ayee~ I want to see my beautiful girlfriend" Sehun said to Mi, and she then right away took the pillow off her face and gave him an annoyed face. 

"Stop calling me that, it's getting annoying. Just call me sweetie or something not girlfriend''

"Fine, I won't girlfriend" he then snickered 

Mi pouted and headed to the bathroom, as she was pissed.

By the time Mi got out they only had about 10 minutes to get to school. Suho offered the two a ride, as EXO needed to head somewhere by there for a shoot. 

As Mi was on the ride she then forgot that she wasn't supposed to be seen with any of them. 

"STOP!!" the driver hit the break making the car shake back and forth once.

"Mi what's wrong" Suho asked as he was a bit worried. 

"Drop me off here, I can't be seen with you guys" she said as she took one big breath. All the boys then took a breath and gave Mi a stare. 

"You know it's not gonna do anything to ruin our reputation, they will just end up liking you" D.O in the back explained but Mi shook her head and was ready to open the door. 

"Or it could be the other way  that they will have a different thought about you guys and hate the both of us. So it is a 50, 50 chance" she gave them a sarcastic smile and headed out the door and started walking. By 3 minutes it started to rain.

Sehun was at the window watching Minh as he was driving forward to the school. 

"Hyung, why did you actually let her go" Sehun asked Suho 

"You know she is not gonna listen, when it comes to these things.." he said then a frown appeared on his face. 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

As Mi was walking on the sidewalk to school, she bumped into someone again. She bowed as she apologized, but before she walked away, as she lifeted her head up she noticed it was Eli. He gave her a bright smile as held the umbrella over his and her head.

"Why do we keep on meeting like this?" he said as he chuckled joyfully. Minh just shrugged her shoulder, not wanting to talk. She blinked a few times as she stood frozen in front of him. 

"You're soaking wet again, does anybody give you a ride ever. Or do you even have an umbrella?" 

Mi nodded her head, and his eyes brightened.

"Why don't you bring it when you are walking then?" Eli asked as he walked up closer to Mi. 

"I-I don't-t-t know" Mi said as she stuttered from the cold rain that was hitting on her. 

"Are you cold? here" Eli smiled to Mi, then he took his coat off and placed it around Mi. Mi's eyes widened as the coat touched her, as the warmth of his body hit her as they both walked toghether into the school, under the same umbrella.

As they walked into the school, whispers were already heard and spoken. Mi could only hide her face as she walked, then on the side Sehun not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter