( Chapter 24 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV 

I get myself back up and turn to see that Mi Ok was not here anymore as well with Suho. Then the pain on the side of my cheek started to sting everytime I would touch my face. I touch my lip seeing that it is still bleeding, nothing that severe but 'OUCH' it did hurt. 

But what have I done... 

It wasn't even what they think, she was slowly coming closer to me, I tried backing up but then I was against the couch and had no where else to move. Next thing I turn around 'BOOM' her lips are against mine. Then the door was slammed opened with Suho comimg in and then the punches start coming at me. Then the last thing I remember was everything went black a sudden and then now I'm awake. 

I hope Mi Ok is okay... 

I didn't mean to do anything to hurt her, at all. But the thing is where is Sara, first she tries to get all close to me and then she runs home. I'm gonna head over to the hospital to find Mi Ok to see how they are. 

.

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

I come to the front desk and ask if anybody named Kim Mi Ok, they nodded and showed me the way. By the time I got to the door inside was already someone. It wasn't her friend, one of the members, or Suho, but it was Eli... 

Why was he here? I asked myself and then noticed he was holding onto her hand tightly in both of his. I looked into it more carefully as I was at the side of the door.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter