( Chapter 27 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ok's POV 
 

Kira backed away and wiped her tears. Has she really changed? Or what everybody says is true?

Oh well evreybody deserves a second chance right. 

"Do you wanna come hang out with me and your brother?" I asked Kira and she just shooked her head. 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"My brother still hates me with all his guts, he still hates me for all the things I did to you and everybody else." Kira explained as she looked down at the ground twiddling with her feet. 

Well I wouldn't blame him, to be honest. She did do horrible things again and again that can't really be forgiven for. As well no wonder everybody else in this school thinks it's an act and doesn't want to be her friend. 

"Okay I guess I'll be heading than." I said and started to walk away from her. I look back and she still hasn't move an inch from that spot. 

I guess she doesn't really want to talk to her brother again after all. I then went back to rushing over to the gym to stop the fight before it even starts or gets ugly. By the time I got there they still haven't fought or anything yet. The two than started talking and I was on the side of the gym hiding in a shadow, as I listened carfully to there conversation.

"Why are you trying to take Mi Ok away from me?" Sehun said to Eli

"Dude how many times have I told you, I'm not. I just wanted to tell Mi Ok how I really felt about her. Plus if she does like me back it's not on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter