( Chapter 19 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli's POV

I literlly feel like I ruined things even more. Is he gonna still be normal around me now he knows? But I want him to know that I'm not gonna do anything to ruin his relationship. If you two love eachother, than that makes me happy as well. 

Though it seems strange how I seemed to quickly like Mi Ok. The first moment we met, I remember that it even felt a littel bit weird. She was just this innocent shy girl I met, that seemed really depressed. She would always be in the pouring wet rain. It would make me seem to care for her even more, when she would be out alone with no one around her to watch over. Then the feelings came. I grew apart from Kira as soon as I knew she was faking it all, and those old feelings for her seem like it was never there, and knowing that I liked Kim Mi Ok.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked and Sehun was just ignoring my glance, but he shook his head. Which made me reliefed a lot. I smiled and I can see a small grin on his face as well. 

The bell suddenly rang and it was time to head over to lunch. I waved over to Sehun to come hang out with me, and I brought him up to the rooftop. 

"So how'd and when you start liking Mi?" Sehun asked me as he seemed to be curious, I looked over to him blankly but then smiled. 

"Well I'm not really sure when, but it just happened as I started to like watch over her. She would always be alone with nobody, as she was always in the sad pouring rain. But she always seemed to be generous of others first, and I just suddenly then had the feelings for her. How about you?"

I said it all with a smile on my face as I thought of her, I then look over to Sehun and grined and nodded. 

"Same thing kinda goes for me. She would always be hurt or be feeling lonely. I then felt like I could protect her, and I did. As I did do it I grew more feelings for her. Plus I understood what she was going through, I haven't been in the same situation before but I understand how she feels." 

I noticed he started to slowly frown as he was talking about this 'situation'. 

What is it? Are you talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter