Is he Alright? ( Chapter 11 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

Me and Sehun arrived to the classroom. As soon as we set foot inside, the whole class gasped as they saw our hands held toghether. 

I kept my head down not wanting to look at anybody and frightened. 

Sehun raised our hands up and said. 

"Everybody meet my girlfriend, Kim Mi Ok"

The class stayed silent, as I was also shocked at what Sehun said. 

"Aren't you guys gonna congratulate me" I glanced up and he smiled at me and brought me over to my seat. 

Later half of the girls rushed over to me, as some girls stayed put in their seats as they were glaring over at me like lasers were shooting out of their eyes. 

"Hey wanna be friends?"

"When did you guys start dating?"

"You know I always wanted to be friends with you right?" 

"I'm so jelous of you and Sehun"

"I've never said anything bad about you ever" 

"Hey bestie!"

All of the girls kept saying things at the same time, as it was starting to get annoying as they lie more and more. But as they were talking, I was glancing around the room to see if Eli was any where.

It was weird, usually he would be here in the class before me and be sitting in the seat beside me. But this time he wasn't, I hope he is alright, he didn't seem okay this morning when I saw him.

The bell then rang and all the girls that were surrounding me rushed back to their seats. 

.

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

The bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom. Before I was able to head out Sehun shouted out for me and cameby my side.

"Where you going in such a rush?" he asked as he took my hand 

"I'm just gonna head to the rooftop for a while" I explained to him

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"I'm fine" he then slowly started to frown. I then quickly pecked him on the lips and his eyes brightened.

"Don't worry I will meet up with you and the boys later at the table okay" he then smiled and nodded. I then started to walk up to the rooftop. 

I opened the door and there he was. Eli was sitting up here the whole time. 

"So you were here" I said out loud enough for him to hear and he turned his head back. 

I walked over and sat beside him. He kept his head up staring up at the blue sky filled with clouds. 

"Were you here this whole time?" I asked him

"Ya, I wanted to get away from some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter