Is it Me? ( Chapter 15 )S

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 
 

Suho finally stopped crying. Kris and Chanyeol helped me bring him over to the bed as he fell asleep. The two left the room leaving me and just him alone. I his hair back so it woudn't block his face, also wiping the tears that were still appeared around his eye area. He whines and removes my hand off his face and turned around. I stood up from the bed and headed out to the door. 

I reached out for the doorknob, but before I had grasped onto it. The door knob turned and opened, standing in front of me was Sehun. My eyes widened from shock and he barges into me and hugs me. 

My head laid on his chest as he the back of my head gently. As he continously was my head, I kept thinking ot myself if all this happened because of me.

I then suddenly started to tear up and cry on Sehun's chest. He then leaned in and kissed the tip of my head and held on it. I turn my head up towards him. 

He took his hands and wiped away my tears that were falling, with his bare two thumbs. 

Sehun took the strand of my hair that was blocking my face and placed it behind my ear and asked me. 

"What's wrong?" 

I was thinking of telling him nothing was wrong, but everytime I look into those eyes of hi, it always hits me. Why do you have to be such a perfect boyfriend. A girl like me doesn't deserve a perfect guy like you.

I starred into his eyes and asked him

"Is this all my fault?" <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter