( Chapter 22 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ok's POV 

My mother brought me up to my old room and helped me take my stuff out. 
Nothings really changed here at all, everything is still in it's spot. I wander around my room to take a glance at everything. I lightly touch the books on the shelves and the photoalbums I had. There were even still the pictures of me with my old friends taped on the wall. 

"Umma..." I quietly uttered out 
"Hmmm honey" she replies back 

"Do they still live around here?" I ask.
My mom turns to me and sees me looking at the pictures and she nodds her head.

"Chincha!?" She nodds.
 

I smiled for a moment but then it slowly became a frown. Wait...What if they don't want to see me, and are still afraid of me.
 

 I walk out of the room and headed to the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. I touch my face gently, and then slowly go down to my waist area. I carefully lifted up my shirt...
There it is...
The scar is still there, liked it just happened yesterday.

*4 months ago*
"STOP!!! Get away from me" I screeched out, as the man gets closer to me with the knife in his hands. I panick and didn't know what to do.

.


.


.


.

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter