( Chapter 21 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV 

I open my eyes slowly as the light was striking into my eyes. I pause and noticed Mi didn't stay with me last night, she wasn't beside me. i jolted out of my bed and searched around the dorm for her. She wasn't anywhere, maybe her room. I knocked on the door first but no one was answering. I knocked one more time but no one still opned the door. 

I just then barged in without caring, and Mi wasn't in here. My heart panicked and I kept searching everywhere. Until I noticed something that was on her desk. 

It was a little sticky note sticked right in the middle. I took it off and started to read off of it. 

 

Dear Sehun and Everybody else...

I'm gonna be gone for a while, so don't look for me. Don't worry bout me.

I'm visiting a someone I haven't seen for a while and should. 

I will see you guys again...

I love you guys, take care 

-Mi Ok

My heart sunk...

She's gone.

But how can she just leave like that without saying goodbye to any of us first, or even notifying us that you are gonna be going somewhere. I don't even know where you are. How am I supposed to live propery knowing that you might not be safe, or even a place to stay. What if something just happened to you right now..

I clenched onto my chest and collapsed onto my knees and just let my tears fall out. Suho then comes into the room, and noticed me on the floor. He bends down to my level and started to ask me what was wrong. I handed him over the paper and his eyes widened as he read. 

He bolted out of the room and I could hear a door being slammed. I wipe the tears away from my face and rush back into my room and grabbed a coat and headed out. I ran from one place to another , looking at every corner of the block. But she was still no where to be seen. 

Mi ...

Where are you? Please come back soon.

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter