( Chapter 18 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli's POV 

I head over to class and there was the seat beside me, still empty. I pull the chair out and sit down, and all I did was stare at the empty space beside me. 

But I can see her, with her head laid on her hand as she stares outside the window. A cool breeze would usually flow in and blow her hair hair back, as her soft town skin would shine in the bright sunlight. The bell then rang and teacher walked in, still no sign of Mi. 

Is she not coming to school because of me, is she now ignoring me.... 

I looked over at Sehun's seat and there was a bunch of writing on his desk, it was all filled with hate comments, crses, and disses. The teacher came over and seemed pissed the moment he saw what was written on there. 

"Who did this?" the teacher shouted making the class shiver up a bit, that's including me. But the class remained silent and didn't bother to answer. 

Sehun nudged the teacher's arm and he motuhed to him something, then the teacher nodded his head. He then pointed out ot my seat.

"Sit there until we can get this cleaned, now tell me who did this. If you don't you will get class detention."

When he mentioned detention the whole class raised their hands besides me and Sehun. The teacher was giving them a glare and then told them they had to clean the whole classroom for a whole 2 weeks of school. He then started teaching the class. 

Sehun kept looking down at his notebook, trying to ignor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter