He Likes Me ? ( Chapter 6 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

I had woken up and beside me was Suho looking down at me and watching, why is he staring at me like that? 

"Did you have a nice sleep?" I nodded and tried to sit up, he helped me by supporting my back. 

"You okay? you seem to be hurt by the back" he asked me with a worried look on his face. 

"I fell a lot today, so ya it kinda hurts" I explained to him. He came leaned in and hugged me then started to my back. 

"Hey is there something you need to tell me" he asked me and I was a little confused. He then glanced over at Sehun as he was cooking a meal. I thought for a moment, and then I noticed what he was talking about and I widened my eyes. 

I started to shook my head, not to make him get the wrong idea. 

"I know you do, don't keep this seceret from your brother" I then sighed.

"Fine a little bit, but he probably won't like me back neither way" I frowned, he then ruffled my hair. 

"I think he likes you too, if he didn't I don't think he would be here doing all of this for you." My frown then turned into a smile and I looked at my brother Suho. 

"Really?! You think he does" he then nodded his head and Sehun came in with a tray of food that he made.

"Well I will be leaving you two alone" he smiled and walked out of the door. Things were kinda arkward for a bit until Sehun started to feed me some seaweed soup he made. 

"Mhmm this is good, did D.O oppa teach you to make this" he smiled and nodded, it was really good. It tasted even better since he was feeding it to me. I couldn't handle it but blush, I hope he didn't notice.

"Why are your cheeks red?" he then chuckled, damn it I jinxed it. 

"What they are?" I acted like I knew nothing was happening. He then started to feed me some more soup, as I was leaning back on the pillows. He then got leaned in closer to me slowly. Our eyes met and were locked on eachothers, without me noticing our lips then met with eachothers.

I was there on my bed shocked about what was happening to me, I then closed my eyes as well and we both got into the kiss more. I can't even explain how the kiss felt, it was just perfect. My first kiss had been taken away, and it now belonged to Sehun. I hope I was his first kiss as well, I wonder how he feels about me. 

We then released from the kiss and we both turned to opposite way, I was on the side just giggling qietly to myself as I blush happily from what just had happened. I turn back and saw that Sehun's cheeks were all bright and red. I moved in closer to him, and when he turned around I quickly pecked him on the lips. His eyes widened from suprise and all I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter