( Chapter 26 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mi Ok's POV 

I was discharged from the hospital today after a while, and I headed back to the dorm where the guys are. Hopefully Suho was home. 

I come and knock on the door, and the security guards saw me and walked over to give me a hug. They asked and were wondering where I have been the past months. I explained to them every single detail and they nodded there heads,  then they let me in. On the couch was Suho reading a book. I come over to him quietly from the back and give him a SMACK on the head. 

He crumples up in a ball and screamed. I bursted out laughing as I watched him acting like a little baby. Even babies aren't frighten about these things. 

"Oh your back from the hospital, sorry I wasn't able to visit you." He had a frown on his face. 

I wrap my arms around his neck from the back and just softly laughed. 

"It's okay but I'm glad I get to see you now" I gave my brother a kiss on the cheek. 

"So any news on what has been going on since I've been gone?" I asked him and he looked to the side and then he had his thinking face on. Suho then pointed his finger up as he remembered something. 

"Oh yah, Sehun and Eli recently had a fist fight like around a week before you came." 

What ?! Why were those two fighting? How did it even start. 

Many questions just kept popping into my head. Wait.. 

Could it be about Eli having feelings for me and Sehun found out. But isn't that a little bit kinda of stupid for him to start a fight like that with Eli in the first place. Like c'mon there are probably other guys that probably have a crush on me, and I don't even know it and who they are.

"What?! and howcome I never even got this news on text or messeges or anything. You know I still looked at them while I was gone." I exclaimed. 

"Well I didn't know that, you never reply so I had no intention texting it to you." He said as he crossed his arms. I gave him the pissed off face, and went to sit beside him. 

"Do you know the reason why they started to fight?" I asked because I started to get curious. 

"I think it was about you.." he said and looked me in the eyes.

I pointed at myself and Suho nodded his head. 

"Well I'm not reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter