Parts of the Truth ( Chapter 12 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

She walks over to us with a evil smirk o her face. I was really starting to get scared as I was staying hidden behind my brother. 

He whispered over to me, "Go with Kris and Chanyeol, NOW!"  I stood up and he gestured over to Kris and Chanyeol. As I stood up the other two queenkas each grabbed one of my arms. Kris then removed one of their arms roughly.

"Lay your hands off her" Kris said as he glared at her. I can tell by the looks of her she was frighten, and by her movement. 

They both let go of me and Kris and Chanyeol leaded me out of the cafeteria. As we kept walking my head was still turned back at Sehun. What's going on with Kira today? She woudn't usually be talkig to Sehun at all, and in front of everybod in school like this. Non of this just makes no sense to me. 

 

Sehun's POV 

What is up with this girl today, she has to repsect at all. Plus causing this big ruckus in front of everybody in school. 

"So you're dating that freak" 

I clenched up my fists as I was starting to get pissed. 

"She's not a freak Kira, and I know it" 

"Well everybody knows it, and you know every single detail about it" she then smriks. What is this girl planning to do right now.

Suho steps in front of me. 

"Why don't you keep your mouth shut, my sister has done nothing to you"

She scoffed

"Nothing, my . She's the reason me and Eli broke up" my eyes widened. No that can't be true.

"Why would she be the reason to your break-up, you are the one who obviously caused it yourself"

"Well it's because she's acting all damn innoscent, when she freak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter