Hidden Relationship ( Chapter 7 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

 

So I guess me and Sehun are in relationship toghether now. I can't help it but feel all happy and bubbly and smile as I think about it. I just can't believe it that this is all true and happening. 

WAIT.. what this is all just a dream and when I wake up non of this is actually true. Ow, ow, ow... aish my arm is all red now, well I guess pinching is not gonna work, maybe I have to slap myself...

AHH! 

Nope this ain't a dream, I guess doing all that was kinda worth it... 

But even though the two of us are dating, I won't allow Sehun to be seen with me in public. I know it may seem wrong and stupid, but I only doing it for the safety of him and my loved ones. There lives can be ruined and it would all be because of me.

I was standing staring out of the window and then I suddenly felt arms around my waist, as I turn my head it was Sehun behind me. I could feel was my heart beating faster and faster, I've never felt so loved and happy in my whole life before, I probably swear this is the most happiest I've been ever after everything happened. I've finally gotten to smile again.

"How is my sweet Mi~? " He asks as he pecks me on the cheek. I smiled softly and pecked him on the lips and smiled.

"I feel like the happiest person on earth thanks to you" I look up to him and he smiles brightly, and pulls me in closer ot him. Making me not able to escape his grip.

"What am I gonna do at school n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter