( Chapter 30 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Eli and Sehun rush to find Mi Ok, before things were too late. They ran around the school, searching through every corner but had no luck on finding Mi Ok. They both ran back to the first floor, they were panting as they were back toghether. The two glance at eachother, giving eachother the look thinking it is already too late. Suddenly they saw from a far that there was a group of students just bunched up toghether in front of the door.

"Go check what's going on there." Sehun said to Eli. 

Eli nodded his head to Sehun and quickly ran over to the scene. He was pushing through the group of students, but he saw nothing until he noticed they were all looking up. He lifted his head up and saw Mi Ok on the ledge of the roof getting ready to step off. His eyes widened. He rushed to Sehun and yelled "SHE'S ON THE ROOF QUICK RUN!"

Sehun than started running up first quickly as Eli was behind him. When they got to the top they smashed the door open and saw Mi Ok still on the ledge. The moment she heard the door slam open she turned her head around and saw the two. A tear slid down her cheek and she bent down getting ready to jump. 

Mi Ok jumps but Sehun had already grabbed onto Mi Ok, leaving her hanging on off the ledge as both of her hands held onto Sehun. 

"Let go of me Sehun..." Mi Ok said. 

"No I'm not letting go." Sehun grunts as he slowly tries to pull her up from the ledge. Eli had his arms around Sehun pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter