( Chapter 25 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Ok's POV 

I was asleep half the time, but then I had this feeling Sehun was here and beside me. I woke up in shock and I was taking several breaths. I called out for Sehun's name but he wasn't coming out. Tears were about to come out until I saw him walking towards me. I let out a smile and reached my arms out for a hug. 

He leaned in and then started to apologize. I let go and told him that I understood what happened, and I already had knew that he never meant to ever hurt me in such a way like that. 

But something felt weird like Sehun wasn't the only one who came to visit me today. Neither way I just let that thought get off my mind and stayed in the warmth of his hug. 

It had felt comfortable so much since I haven't been in his arms for a while, I missed it a lot. Now I can be in his arms whenever I need to since I am back. 

After a while we both fell asleep. He was the first to get tired and fall asleep. Sehun was laying down on my lap and I was just patting his head and messing around with his hair, and then I slowly started to fall asleep.

.

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

It had already been the morning and he was still sleeping in my lap. I smiled and just stared at him for a while. Sehun then slowly started to wake up. He fluttered his eyes then looked at me. I softly smiled at him and bent down to peck him on the head.

"Goodmorning my sunshine." Sehun said to me and got up

"Goodmorning." I said back to him 

He looked at me for a bit then he got shocked. 

"What's wrong, did something happen to my face?" I asked him as I was also getting worried as well. 

He laughed and then ruffled my hair.

"No, I just remembered I had school today, and I am gonna be late if I don't head over soon."

"Oh do you want me to go as well?" I asked him, but he shooked his head. 

"No you, stay here and rest. You faint too much and that is not healthy so just stay here for a day or two more and then you can go to school with me." 

He smiled and I did so as well. He the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter