Daughter of a Murderer ( Chapter 1 )

Behind the Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi's POV 

So I am Kim Mi Ok, well people like to just call me Mi. And  I am known for being a daughter of a murderer, yes a murderer. My father.. was a murderer, he was sent to jail and had passed their. 

Things didn't really go well for my family after that situationed happened, I was abandoned by own mother, and my brother is now off somewhere . I have to know bring al my stuff and live with a family friend, well I don't really know them, my brother does. He wanted me to come and live with him but I refused, I didn't want s to know he was related to me. 

So he asked some close friends of his to let me stay with them, they aren't famous but are really rich. Maybe things won't be that bad unless the other kids there know who I am. 

It was already my first day in the new neighborhood and people were already scared and afraid of me, everywhere I go they will always back away from me or start to whisper from a distance. 

I wish my father was still here, I feel like I have dissapointed him, and now I can't do anything to rewind it. 

All my friends even had left me, they were afraid to be around me after I had told them everything, well I understand them and I am sure that they are not true friends, and also my mother is not my real family. If she was I wouldn't be here, but I would have made her suffer if I stayed with her. 

 

I get a call 

" hey sis ? you doing well ?" 

" what do you think ... you already know the answer " I was about to burst into tears thinking about it.

" I'm sorry, don't worry you will be able to get over it, plus not everthing is meant to be known " 

" I know, but I wished that it didn't happen " I said to Suho 

" don't worry I will always be here if you ever need me, not like mother okay. I know I shouldn't really say this but just forget her "

I sigh " okay, I will try " 

" I will try to visit you when I can, just come by the dorm anytime bye, Love you sis " 

" Bye love you too" I end the call with one press of a button and threw it at the wall.  How am I supposed to forget everything, it is just too hard. 

I should get packing, my mother wants this house back, and I don't want to take it away from her. Like how she says I took father away from her... 

The car with Ms.Park was already here in front of the house, I slowly leave the house, I bow to my mother and head out the door. She had no intention of looking me in the eye and just slammed the door behind me.  

A tear slid down my face as I took a step closer to the car, Ms.Park came out an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter