TaeHyung

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The day that HaNa waited for has come. She was nervous when she was once again called by her boss with the same tone he called her last week. The moment she stepped into her boss’s room, she could already see the envelop that contained the very important document as if it was shining on the table. After listening to her boss’s last word, she made her way to her motorcycle and sped up to the big company that was supposed to receive the document. She was supposed to send the parcel to SM Entertainment but being the girl who had no interest in music nowadays, she had no idea how big the company was. She was amused to see the tall building. She then made her way to the guard house to deliver the parcel. After she was allowed to enter the building, she could already see the receptionist. She flashed a smile but the receptionist seemed to not have a heart to reply her smile. HaNa could only roll her eyes upon that. Settled with the delivery, she then walked out from the building while mumbling.

            “I thought that document is so important. Why everything seems to be easy today? Boss really knows how to make it thrilling for me.” She huffed and made her way to where she parked the motorcycle. She was almost reaching the motorcycle when she heard some fuss. It made her look around to see where the sound came from. From the place she was standing, she could see from behind the building that someone was running for his life and there was a group of screaming girls were chasing after him.

            “Whoa! Who’s that? He really did a good job on covering himself. With that shade and snapback. Whoa, daebak.” HaNa said as she moved her head from right to left to follow the figure that she could see through a slit that was only a handspan length.

            “But poor him. Looks like he can’t run away from the girls.” HaNa commented while making a pity face. She sighed and was about to go but then her eyes widened when she saw the person who was being pursued suddenly make a turn and now was heading towards her.

            “Is he running towards me?” HaNa asked herself and blinked her eyes to make sure she was not seeing the wrong thing. She was indeed right when the person who was in disguise was running towards her and HaNa could not see any of the girls were chasing behind him. Maybe because the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter