Like

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The sky was cloudy in Seoul and it was predicted to be raining on that day but it looked like the rain was not ready to pour down. Many souls were wondering around the Seoul city despite the weather and among them was HaNa who just walked out from a building. It was her working time but it was already the end of her shift right after she sent the documents at the building. She was supposed to head to SM building and knowing that the building was located a few blocks away, she decided to leave her motorcycle at the parking lot near the building and walked to the company. It was not normal for her to leave her motorcycle a bit far from the company but she was not in the mood to ride it and stopped in front of the company like she usually did. She just wanted to walk while relaxing her mind. The past few days were good for her as she could see BaekHyun visiting her again and she could not find the cold BaekHyun anymore. The BaekHyun she knew now was sweet and warm that sometimes she felt like she was going to pass out for that. She felt giddy inside whenever BaekHyun talked to her and she knew her cheeks were going to hurt from smiling like an idiot whenever she was talking to him or she was thinking of him. Everything related to BaekHyun made her happy and that was how her life went. However, her relaxing walk was interrupted by the dripping water on her head and when she tilted her head up, she saw the rain was pouring on her and everything around her. HaNa quickly covered her head as she had to avoid getting sick for the sake of her practice and looked around to find a place to shield herself.

            “HaNa!” Despite the sound of the pouring rain, HaNa could heard someone was calling her name. She looked to her left and saw a man smiling brightly at her with a jacket hovering his head. HaNa reacted with a smile upon seeing him.

            “Kai!” HaNa called him and the mentioned person ran a little to reach her and immediately hovered the jacket over her head. HaNa was surprised but she did not reject it as there was no time for that and it was starting to rain heavily.

            “Let’s go inside the café.” Kai nodded at the café near them and both of them made their way to the café quickly. After entering the cafe, Kai quickly removed the wet jacket and held it in his hand meanwhile HaNa was wiping her clothes and face. The waitress of the café greeted them, thinking that they were going to dine in. HaNa looked at Kai as she felt guilty for the misunderstanding.

            “Why don’t we eat here? Have you eaten?” Kai asked. HaNa shook her head. She did not even had any food for that day because she was busy and was planning to eat after her practice.

            “Do you want to eat here?” Kai asked again. He did not want to force her because he knew, HaNa was someone who always reject other’s offer even though she wanted it. He knew she was being humble and polite but it was not good actually.

            “Sounds good.” HaNa’s answer surprised Kai but he did not showed it as he was excited for having the time to sit together with HaNa. Both of them were guided by the waitress to the table and were given the menu’s list. After choosing their own food, the waitress leave with the order and both of them started to look at each other. HaNa felt like it was a long time since she saw Kai and she was happy to see him that day whereas Kai felt like his longing for HaNa was relieved when he saw her in front of him with that sweet smile of her.

            “Thank you for just now, Kai.”

            “No problem. By the way, where are you going just now?”

            “To the company. I just finished my shift.” Kai nodded his head upon her answer.

            “Was it fun working there?” Kai was always curious about HaNa’s work. He knew she was a dispatch girl and was working according to shift but she was all smiley like she did not feel str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter