Present

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It was another day of practice and HaNa was there again in the practice room as she was dancing hard along with other trainees. She could not say she was good in dance already but she was satisfied when she was getting scold less than she had before. She did not know why but somehow, after BaekHyun’s visit she felt so determined to improve her dancing skill. Maybe because of his mocking but then HaNa knew she should not be offended so she assumed that maybe she took it as a motivation. Back to current situation, she was moving along with the music as she tried hard not to make any mistake that would lead to restarting the dance all over again. In the room there were only seven trainees altogether and she was informed that it was the group she would be in for a long time before the company decided who would make a debut. So aside from improving her skills, she had to get along with her teammates who kind of dislike her but HaNa did not care. Just like how she ignored people in her company, she had no problem to do so in the practice room. She looked at her figure in the mirror to observe her move and she was too focused on it that she did not realize a figure entered the room and walked towards her trainer. The person talked to the trainer before he leaned on the wall and decided to observe HaNa for a while until the music was stopped.

            “Alright. That’s all for today. Good job.” The trainer said and clapped his hand. HaNa stopped dancing and walked to her bag to search for her bottle. She was sweating hard from the dance and she was panting. Right after she gulped down her water, the person who walked into the room just now walked towards her and crouched beside her.

            “HaNa…” He called her while smiling. HaNa jumped a bit because she did not realize his presence but then her lips formed a smile immediately when she recognized the face.

            “Kai, what are you doing here?” HaNa said and shifted her position so that she could look at Kai face to face.

            “Well, taking care of my hoobae?” Kai said and chuckled when he saw HaNa frowned.

            “You don’t have too. It’s embarrassing.” She said and pouted after that. Kai laughed while shaking his head.

            “You just have to work harder.”

            “I will.” HaNa answered with a confident tone and Kai nodded his head, liking her determination.

            “HaNa-ah, do you have time? Let’s hang out together.” Kai said and bit his lips. He was nervous to ask that question actually because he was scared that HaNa would misunderstand it and refused to hang out with him.

            “After this? No problem.” HaNa agreed while flashing her smile. She had nothing to do after the dance class because it was her last class that day and her shift at the company was over so her boss told her that she did not have to go to the company. Even if she went back home, she would be alone because DanBi, her ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter