Settlement

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            HaNa once again found herself in the famous café, Starlight Moonlight Café. She was sitting alone at the end of the café because the person she was going to meet after this was a famous person. It would not be good if people saw them together. She was tapping her fingers on the table while stirring her hot chocolate drink. Her eyes wandered around to see people were having their meal either alone or with their partner. There was also people who was busy facing their laptop, maybe using the internet connection available in the café to do work. HaNa sighed for the umpteenth time. She knew it already that it would take time to wait for them because it was going to be difficult for Kai but then she felt guilty for burdening him again. HaNa looked back at her hot chocolate drink to sip a bit of it when she heard someone was blabbering from the front door. She titled her head a bit and saw two figures she had been waiting for since just now entered the café and were now walking towards her. The front figure was heading towards her with a smile with the behind one basically was being dragged by the front one. HaNa put down her cup and shifted on her seat nervously.

            “Kai, what is this?” HaNa could heard the voice who used to yell at her whining at Kai. She smiled a bit because she found his whining cute. She looked up and saw Kai was grinning at her and then looked at BaekHyun.

            “Here she is.” Kai said and let go of BaekHyun’s hand. BaekHyun looked at the girl in front of him and immediately his face dropped.

            “How long did you wait for us?” Kai asked and took a sit in front of HaNa. HaNa wanted to answer but then she noticed that BaekHyun had no desire to sit and join them. Kai looked at BaekHyun and nudged his hand. BaekHyun looked at his dongsaeng and sighed. He did not want to meet her in the first place but Kai was playing trick with him so that he would follow him. After he saw which café he wanted to bring him, BaekHyun knew already that it was not something good. He had a feeling that he would meet the girl in front of him right now. He wanted to leave but in the middle of their way to the sit, Kai begged him to stay if he wanted to live peacefully. He sat with a heavy heart beside Kai but looked away from HaNa’s face who was observing him.

            “It’s not that long. My chocolate drink is still hot.” HaNa replied and smiled at Kai. She saw how Kai was nudging his hyung again to attract his attention and he succeed. BaekHyun looked at him with a questioning face and Kai nodded towards HaNa’s direction.

            “Apologize now.” Kai said and BaekHyun’s eyes widened upon it.

            “Why should I?” He argued.

            “Because you treat her harshly that day.” Kai said. He got to know that BaekHyun yelled at HaNa from ChanYeol. That was why he wanted BaekHyun to apologize because ChanYeol also told him that the lad did not apologize at all. BaekHyun was frustrated after he heard that. Even if he did not apologize, he did feel sorry for what he did that day.

            “Kai, why are you doing this to me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter