What Is Love: Different Reflection

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DifferentReflection

Hello guys! I'm NanazDaira, the author of Different Reflection. I don't know what to say for the intro because I just want to go straight to the point. Hahaha. Sorry!
First, I would like to thank people who are involved in making this fic and the first name that comes to my mind is my own name. Hahaha. Just kidding. It's my co-author, moonlightJHN who has been helping me since my first ever fic of AFF. She's the one helping with the description and also the title. And if anyone notices this, the first chapter of this story was posted on her birthday. See, I treasure her a lot! And of course, she was the one helping me editing the story, correcting my grammar mistake and also my misspelling, if there's any. So, a round of applause for her. Not to forget, the one who support me till the end, my BB (RiYoung, HyeYeon, KyonDae, HaNa and DanBi). They were with me when I was plotting this story and they were the one who kept giving me ideas when they were in crazy mode. Once again, thank you, angels.
Second, I would like to thank those who spent their time to click and view the foreword, those who subscribed, those who voted and those who left a very inspiring comment for this fic. Don't worry, even if you scold me in the comment section I would take it as an inspiring comment. I didn't receive much comment for this fic but at least I have some response and I'm thankful for that. 
Third, I want to thank the poster shop and whoever inspire me to make this fic looks good. I'll try harder in the future and will gain more subscriber for sure. Hehehe.
Fourth, I want to promote to you guys my old fics which are the ones I wrote before Different Reflection. Just click on the link and please subscribe if you like it.
7 Hearts, 7 Stories, 1 Secret
9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter