Truth

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It had been four days HaNa was absent from her training because of her sprained ankle. She had met the doctor and was advised to take a rest at home along with applying the ointment for her ankle. She was upset that she could not attend her practice but she was more upset because she could not go to work. Never in her life she was absent from her work, let alone abandoning her motorcycle for days. Well, everyone do know how she loved the motorcycle right? And due to her injury, she was stuck in her house and that day, her mom came to visit and took care of her. She was touched that her mom came all the way from Jeju just to visit her and not to forget, she brought her favourite home-cooked dishes too. HaNa was more than happy upon that. After having lunch with her mom, she went back to rest in her room and she took the chance to practice her vocal and rap since she knew she would miss a lot. She did not realize it was already evening when the bell rang. She sat up and wanted to get out of her room to see who was ringing the bell but her mom beat her to it. The door was opened, revealing a smiling angel that made HaNa’s mom smiled along.

            “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m HaNa’s friend. Is HaNa inside?” The person asked and like a teenager, HaNa’s mom was gaping at the boy in front of her. Her eyes were twinkling and she was completely mesmerized by him.

            “Yes, she’s inside. Please come in, young man.” She said and made way for him to enter. After he entered the house, HaNa’s mom closed the door and assisted him to the living room. Her eyes were glued to him and he noticed it too that he smiled again at her to resist the awkwardness.

            “Mom, who is that?” HaNa’s voice could be heard and in no time, the person turned his head to look for the owner of the voice.

            “HaNa-ah, your friend is here to visit you.” Her mom told her but she thought that she did not to mention it since she saw that HaNa was happy to see the boy.

            “Kai. How do you find my house?” HaNa asked as she was shocked to see Kai was standing in her living room. From what she remembered, she never told anyone about her house location so to see Kai was inside her house was surprising for her. Kai just replied the question with a bright smile that captivated HaNa’s mom’s heart.

            “Annyeong, HaNa. How are you doing?” He asked while waving his hand. HaNa walked towards him and he helped her walked half way. HaNa’s mom watched in awe and after she saw HaNa landed her on the couch, she snapped her mind back to reality.

            “Have a sit, HaNa’s friend. I’ll come back with drinks for both of you.” She said and sent a wink to HaNa before making her way to the kitchen. HaNa frowned when she received the wink which she did not know the purpose of it. She turned to look at Kai who was looking at her face since just now.

            “How do you find my house, Kai? Tell me.” HaNa asked once again and Kai chuckled to see her frowning yet excited face.

            “Lee SooMan seonsaeng-nim gave me your address. So how are you doing? Is you ankle getting better?” Kai answered and then focused on her ankle. He took a look at the bandage and HaNa joined him too. She flashed him a smile to show that she was okay.

            “Yeah, it’s getting better. You don’t have to worry about it though. But it’s saddening that I can’t go to work and practice.” She replied and pouted at the end. She was starting to think that a week of holiday was useless since she was able to walk by herself now unlike last week, which she had to have someone like BaekHyun as example to help her walk around.

            “You should not think about that for now. Just focus on recovering.”

            “No, I don’t want to focus on that. I have nothing to do at home, you know. It’s boring.”

            “That’s why you have to focus on recovering. EXO miss you a lot by the way.” Hearing the last sentence, HaNa tilted her head to the side with a questioning look. She was wondering about how EXO could be missing her.

            “Really? Don’t lie to me. I believe whatever you tell me, you know.” HaNa said and hit Kai lightly on his arm when she saw him laughed at her. Now she did not know whether to believe the smiling angel or not after that.

            “It’s true. They always ask me how you’re doing and they kinda angry at BaekHyun for what happened to you.”

            “What? Why? He did nothing to me!” HaNa went panic upon hearing that the EXO members were angry at BaekHyun. BaekHyun was not the reason she sprained her ankle though and he was the one who helped her on the last day of her practice last week.

            “Well, he is supposed to take care of you but now you’re injured.” Kai said and shrugged. He did not know whether the members were angry at BaekHyun for real or not but they were quite shocked when they heard about HaNa from the latter. He still remembered ChanYeol attacking BaekHyun with question and SuHo was raising his voice at BaekHyun, reminding him that he was supposed to take care of HaNa. Kai did not know that the reason SuHo was raising his voice was because BaekHyun was too lazy to answer him.

            “But I hurt myself during the practice and he was not even there. He was also the one who helped me to get back home that day.” HaNa said and pouted again which Kai found it cute. He was fighting the urge to pin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter