Amusement Park

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Kai, why did you bring me here?” HaNa asked with a frown on her face. She looked at the crowd in front of her and could not help but to worry of people recognizing Kai. However, the person in front of her seemed to not mind about it as he was showing his huge smile at her. He looked around before returning his eyes on her.

            “We are here to relax of course. What else?” He answered and adjusted his black cap. He did not mind to wear any masks in case people will recognize him because his hair colour at that time was black and he was not wearing any make up. Plus, who would pay attention to him when they were in an amusement park. He was sure the rides and the games were more interesting than him. Yes, Kai brought HaNa to the amusement park because he thought that she needed someone to make her free her mind from all problems in the company. It had been weeks and he knew her teammates still did not get over the news about HaNa. He heard it when he was on his way to visit her and luckily HaNa was not there yet. He really wanted to give the girls a lecture about their attitude towards HaNa but HaNa had told him before to not do anything because in the end she would be the one to be blamed. Kai felt bad about it and when he finally was free from his schedules, which was on that day, he decided to bring her here.

            “Kai, I can do it at home. Let’s go back.” HaNa said and wanted to leave but Kai held her hand, prevented her from leaving. HaNa was startled when he held her hand like that but did not mention anything. She turned around to look at the pouting Kai.

            “Don’t be like this. I brought you here for you to release your stress.” HaNa sighed upon that. She appreciated his effort and also his care for her but she did not want to burden him. Kai had been taking care of her really well, better than BaekHyun in fact. Nevertheless, she felt like she was burdening him. Well, he was an idol and he was busy with his career and yet he had to take care of a troublemaker like her. It was enough that BaekHyun was in trouble because of her.

            “You don’t have to bring me here for that. Anyway, I’m alright, Kai. I’m not stressed or whatever you want to call it.”

            “Nope. I can see it from your face.”

            “Oh really? Then what my face is telling you right now?” HaNa asked and showed him her bored face while crossing her arms near her chest.

            “Your face shows that you need some fun. Your life is boring.” Kai replied and HaNa gasped at his answer.

            “Excuse me?” Kai rolled his eyes when she said that. He knew HaNa was not offended by it. It was just the way they were talking to each other. After weeks together, they were closer than before and now they could talk to each other freely. They would annoy each other and tell jokes that will lead them to crack up.

            “Whatever. Now, what do you want to play?” Kai said and looked around. There were many rides he wanted to try since he had not been in the amusement park for a long time due to his busy schedule. But he had to ask for HaNa’s opinion too. HaNa gave up the moment Kai asked her the question. She knew he would not give in so she sighed before replying.

            “I don’t know. What do you want to play?”

            “Hmm…” Kai tapped his fingers on his chin and scanned the amusement park. He was thinking of bringing her to ride the roller coaster but he wanted to keep the thrilling part at the end of the day. He then saw a haunted house but he knew HaNa did not like that kind of stuff. He saw an arcade center after that and was going to suggest it to HaNa but he was startled when someone poked his shoulder while calling his name.

            “JongIn?” A girl voice asked and he turned around immediately, scared that it might be a fan who recognized him. HaNa looked at the girl in front of them and did not say anything. The girl was tall, taller than her and she was wearing a floral dress. Her face was flawless and well, HaNa could tell that she was beautiful with her long straight black hair.

            “YeJin!” Kai exclaimed when he recognized her. His lips formed a wide smile upon mentioning her name.

            “It’s been a while, huh?” The girl said, smiling as well. She then looked at HaNa who was standing quietly beside Kai. She raised her eyebrows and looked at Kai, demanding him to introduce HaNa to her. Kai was unable to pick that up at first but when he saw she was quiet and her eyes were looking at HaNa and him, he immediately and awkw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter