EXO

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            HaNa finally decided to be a trainee after her conversation with BaekHyun last week. She did asked her parent and also her boss. They did not have any problem with it and wished her luck. DanBi, as expected was laughing hard while rolling on the floor when HaNa told her about it but as a friend, she supported whatever decision HaNa made. That day was the first day HaNa entered the building as a trainee and she was already summoned by Lee SooMan to his room. HaNa was worried when she was called by the man but her worry was nothing when the man volunteered to walk her around the building. The staffs were looking at her when they saw her walked with Lee SooMan and she started to feel uneasy. She was finally at ease when Lee SooMan stopped in front of a room which HaNa believed it was a practice room. They entered it after Lee SooMan opened the door. She heard music was booming loudly but it was turned off after she closed the door behind her. She turned around to see 10 men were standing in front of her and were looking at her instead of looking at the man beside her.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaeng-nim!” The men greeted the man beside her and Lee SooMan just nodded his head in acknowledgment.

            “Boys, I want to introduce you to the new trainee, Jung HaNa.” Lee SooMan said and immediately the 10 men looked at her. HaNa went stiff but she managed a smile when she saw familiar faces among the 10 men.

            “HaNa-ssi is a trainee now? Whoa, congratulations.” SuHo, the leader congratulate her. Lee SooMan frowned when he saw SuHo acting like he knew the girl beside him.

            “Do you know her?” He asked him and he saw some of them nodded their head.

            “Only EXO-K met her before. Kai introduced her to us.” ChanYeol, the happy virus answered.

            “Whoa, Kai. You know her?” These time, it was XiuMin who asked. Since he was in EXO-M, he never meet her before. Kai nodded his head with a smile on his lips.

            “Yeah. BaekHyun hyung too.” He answered, resulting to the surprised Byun BaekHyun. He was startled when his name was mentioned and not to forget, related to the girl in front of them right now.

            “Well, that’s good then.” Lee SooMan said and smiled. From his smile, EXO knew that he was pleased and satisfied with what he knew.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung HaNa. I’m a new trainee. Please take care of me.” HaNa finally introduced herself timidly because she was a bit embarrassed in front of them.

            “EXO-M hyung, I think you should introduce yourself then.” SeHun, the maknae said and looked at his hyungs. EXO-M members did not have any problem obeying it that the eldest one started to introduce himself.

            “Hi, my name is XiuMin but my real name is Kim MinSeok and you’re allowed to call me MinSeok but it would be better to call me MinSeok oppa. And don’t be deceived by my face. I’m the eldest in EXO.” XiuMin said and earned a few smack from behind because of his introduction. HaNa found it cute that she let out a little laugh.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, I am EXO’s healing unicorn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter