Surprise

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight…” In a practice room, a voice kept repeating the counting as her body was moving along with the counting. There was no music to assist her move but she was able to move perfectly fine with the steps she had been memorizing these past few days. She extended her hand and looked at the mirror to check the angle and then changed her move to see the angle again. She was alone in the room because the class actually ended earlier but she asked for permission from her trainer to continue practicing in the room. As she wanted to check her another move through the mirror, she saw someone was standing behind her and she recognize the person right away that she turned her head. It had been days since the last he visited her.

            “BaekHyun?” She called his name and observed him. He was wearing something casual today so HaNa assumed that he had no dance practice today and maybe he had another thing to do in the company. She heard before from her teammates that EXO was busy with their individual activity so it would be hard for them to meet any of the members. BaekHyun sighed when he saw her reaction. He walked towards her without word and it made HaNa gulped. She was wondering why he was acting that way but he never spoke up and reached for her hand.

            “BaekHyun, where are we going?” HaNa asked as BaekHyun was dragging her and reached for her bag before he gave it to her. He did not say any word and continue to drag HaNa outside of the building. HaNa continued to ask and wanted him to let go but he did not allow her to. As soon as they reached outside, behind the building to be precise, HaNa asked again.

            “Where are we going?” BaekHyun rolled his eyes and stopped walking, making HaNa halted too.

            “Lee SooMan seonsaeng-nim wants you to rest. He heard that you practiced a lot lately.” He explained and looked at HaNa to see that her eyes widened. BaekHyun scoffed at that. He did not know why Lee SooMan doted on her a lot but he knew something was up and it was a matter of time that he would know the reason.

            “He asked me to rest?” HaNa asked for confirmation and started to get afraid. She was beginning to feel uneasy when she heard that. People in the building did not know that other trainees were looking at her with unsatisfied look just because BaekHyun and Kai always visited her and Lee SooMan gave her too much attention.

            “Yes and you must be happy, right?” BaekHyun said while rising his eyebrows. HaNa shook her head and looked down.

            “No…” She muttered as a reply. BaekHyun’s eyebrows met as he was wondering why she was not happy with the treatment. He wanted to ask her but was shocked when HaNa looked up with a surprise look. She was beginning to panic for a reason and it took a few seconds for BaekHyun to finally realize what she was surprised at. It was his hand that was still holding her hand. He immediately let go and used the hand that was holding her hand just now to his hair. HaNa bit her lips as the situation got awkward and she tried to ease it.

            “So, where are we going then?” HaNa asked and BaekHyun immediately remembered the reason he brought her outside. He cleared his throat and looked away.

            “I don’t know. Let’s just walk around and find some food to eat.” He said and started walking. HaNa nodded and sped off to catch him. There was not many people around the area at that time so it was easy for both of them to wander around without worry. As BaekHyun said he wanted to find some food to eat, he decided to look for a food stall or restaurant that was still open but only some was opened and it was the stall he did not like so they walked pass it. HaNa wanted to ask him why he did not want to enter the food stalls but she was scared that he would be pissed off so she just kept quiet. She was still trailing behind BaekHyun and later she found that it was boring to walk in silence for a long time.

            “BaekHyun…” She called him.

            “What?” He replied but did not turn around to look at her. He continued walking as his eyes wandering around to see if t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter