Different Reflection

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Sun shone the brightest that day as summer was approaching. Seoul citizen was excited for it and looked totally prepared just like the previous years. Even though it was hot but the things going around were exciting. They could see ice-cream parlor and drink stalls almost everywhere and there was summer sale going on in every mall too. For the students, the best thing about summer was the holiday meanwhile for the celebrity, of course it would be summer comeback. Most of the groups preferred to make a comeback during summer because they could easily attract the teenagers who were on their holiday. And because of that, EXO was very busy preparing for their comeback. Hence, BaekHyun and HaNa spent less time together. This made BaekHyun so frustrated as his usual visits had to be cut off for his album preparation. HaNa seemed like she was okay with it even though she kind of missed BaekHyun too but she never complained or whined at him, which BaekHyun was grateful for. Since that day was too hot, EXO decided to take a break from their practice and rest at home. Upon hearing that, BaekHyun wasted no time and ran to the park located near the company to meet his beloved girlfriend whom he missed so much. He knew she would finish her practice by noon so he texted her to meet him there. He waited at the bench where he was sure HaNa could see him when she was about to enter the park. As usual, he was in disguise and luck was on his side that day, as none of the people around recognized him.

            “I’m sorry, BaekHyun!” BaekHyun was startled when he heard the breathless voice and turned to look at HaNa who was gasping for air. BaekHyun looked at his watch and did not believe that he was already waiting for her for one hour. All he remembered was that he was sitting there, playing with his phone and thought of something while staring at the lake in front of him.

            “I’m sorry. I needed to return my motorcycle first.” HaNa explained and was still catching her breath after running towards the park. She was supposed to be there 30 minutes early but she had to send her motorcycle to the company first since her boss said that someone was going to replace her and she would take the morning shift tomorrow.

            “Yah! I never wait for anyone, okay? Why are you late?” BaekHyun wondered aloud while jerking his eyebrows. If HaNa was not panting at that time, she would roll her eyes upon BaekHyun’s diva mode.

            “I told you already.” HaNa replied and took a sit beside BaekHyun after she managed to breathe normally. She took out her handkerchief and wiped her sweat. It was already hot and she regretted for running from the bus stop to the park. She could have walked normally and texted BaekHyun that she would be late. Well, maybe she was too eager to meet BaekHyun that she could not wait any second anymore. As for BaekHyun, after he listened to HaNa’s answer he felt like wanting to bang his head on any pole. He really did not notice that he was asking the question that was already answered by HaNa. To cover his clumsiness, he let off the matter and started another topic.

            “Yah! I heard that you’re dancing with other trainee.” HaNa was obviously shocked when BaekHyun brought up this topic. She blinked her eyes a few times while staring at BaekHyun.

            “Yeah. JiMin. What’s wrong with that?” She answered him along with the name of her dance partner. She thought it was nothing wrong to dance with other trainees. It made her wonder why BaekHyun was so agitated regarding this.

            “You can’t!” HaNa frowned. BaekHyun was being childish and she had to brace herself for this because sometimes it was challenging her patience.

            “Then who will be my dance partner?”

            “You don’t have to dance!”

            “BaekHyun, I have to practice. Plus, JiMin’s a girl! Not a boy!” BaekHyun looked away after that. It was not that he was embarrassed because he mistaken JiMin as a boy but when he realized that even if HaNa was dancing with a girl, he still did not like it. HaNa tilted her head when she saw his reaction.

            “Are you… perhaps… jealous?” She asked and a naughty smile was plastered on her lips. BaekHyun’s eyes widened slightly but he quickly covered it so that HaNa did not catch him off guard.

            “Me? Jealous. Tsk! Nonsense.” BaekHyun said and avoided looking at HaNa’s face. HaNa made a face after he answered her. She shook her head and thought of something to provoke him.

            “What kind of a man gets jealous over a girl?”

            “Yah! I’m not jealous, okay?” BaekHyun defended himself. He palmed his face after he realized that this meeting was supposed to be romantic but was ruined because of his act.

            “Then why do you have to be so worked up about this?”

            “I’m not!” BaekHyun started to raise his voice due to his frustration. HaNa crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a look.

            “Then what?” She asked but he decided to ignore it and drop the subject because he was afraid that he would raise his voice again. The meeting was supposed to be filled with sweet talk since they missed each other a lot but HaNa just had to ruin it. Yeah, BaekHyun was so childish that he blamed HaNa for making him acting like that. Well, we could not blame him for loving her a little too much, right?

            “Kai told me everything about what happened between you and TaeHyung.” He started another topic which was also one of the things he wanted to talk about with HaNa that day. The day before, Kai had called him and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter