Cheesy

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It was another day in the company and HaNa was still busy with her practice. Recently, she had been receiving compliments from her trainers and it lifted up her spirit to practice hard. Not to forget, she thanked her boyfriend, BaekHyun for always being with her whenever she had a hard time. Her teammates were okay with her nowadays and she did not know how but she felt awkward to be friend with them. Nonetheless, she managed to get through the practice session with them smoothly. They were also no longer talked bad about her; that was from what she observed and she was grateful for that. She did not have any strength to entertain people who talked bad about her anymore and to ignore it would hurt her feeling a bit.

            After finishing her practice for that day, she bid goodbye to her teammates and carefully headed towards upstairs. She did not want people to know where she was heading because right now she was planning to go to visit EXO’s practice room since BaekHyun told her that they would be having practice. It was not the first time she visited them since they knew about their relationship. EXO loved it when she came because they would always have something to do with her be it talking, rap battle, teaching her dance and also playing games. And it would always ended up with BaekHyun being protective over her and she could not help but to laugh it off. HaNa entered the practice room and saw that the boys were having break. She did not saw her boyfriend and a few members so she assumed that they were out for a while. SuHo greeted her with a wide smile and asked her to sit along with him who was having a chat with D.O and XiuMin. HaNa gladly joined them and they started to chat that leaded them to laughing hard because of the topic they were talking about.

            “Yah, don’t you have practice to attend?” HaNa turned her head when she heard the voice she loved the most and smiled when she saw his irritated face. BaekHyun just entered the room with ChanYeol following behind him. HaNa shook her head calmly even though BaekHyun was walking towards her with a frown on his face.

            “Nope. My practice ended already.” She replied and shifted her seat to make space for BaekHyun to sit beside her.

            “BaekHyun-ah, is that the way you talk to your girlfriend?” SuHo asked, not pleased with the way BaekHyun greeted HaNa right after he entered the room. D.O nodded his head, totally agreed with SuHo.

            “You’re not romantic at all.” He threw D.O a disgusted face and BaekHyun just responded with his rolled eyes. HaNa kept quiet, amused that the EXO members were attacking BaekHyun just because of her.

            “You have to know that it’s the real way of BaekHyun to show his love.” ChanYeol said and everyone who heard that could sense sarcasm in his sentence.

            “But poor HaNa nuna.” SeHun who was sitting quietly the corner since just now interrupted. All heads turned towards him and he just flashed an awkward smile. HaNa chuckled at that because she though it was so cute of him.

            “I don’t want her actually. She’s the one who follow me around.” BaekHyun’s replied made HaNa turned to look at him sharply and sent him a death glare meanwhile EXO members were gasping at his statement.

            “BaekHyun, that’s too evil.” Lay who happened to hear them even though he was listening to music said in disbelief. Kai who was tying his shoelace chuckled a little. He did not expect that BaekHyun would say that to HaNa when he was a lost puppy too before he confessed to HaNa. To tell the real situation at that time, all EXO members including the ones who did not participated in the chatting could hear clearly what BaekHyun said and they immediately looked at HaNa to see how she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter