Fever

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            HaNa just got back from her work that day and she was alone in the house since her housemate, DanBi would finish her shift at 10 p.m. She just finished showering and she was humming along her way to the living room. She was planning to watch the news while waiting for DanBi aside from preparing dinner for both of them. As she was in the middle of watching the news, her phone vibrated and she carelessly took her phone and answered it without bothering to look at the caller.

            “HaNa…” HaNa was shocked to hear the voice. She then looked at the caller ID. It was Kai. It had been five days to be exact that they had each other’s number. It was all started when Kai asked for her number, saying that it would be easy if he wanted to meet her. He did not have to go and check for her presence if he had her number so HaNa just gave it to him.

            “Kai? Why are you calling me at this hour?” HaNa asked. She was sure that Kai knew the practicing hour for trainee ended at 8 p.m. and there was no way he wanted to meet her at that time.

            “I… I’m not feeling well.” He replied weakly and it made HaNa frowned.

            “Are you okay? Where are you right now?” She asked, a bit panic. Well, who knows Kai was alone in the practice room and he was too weak to walk or ask for help from people in the building?

            “I’m in the practice room.” Kai replied and it ached HaNa’s heart to hear his usual bright voice becoming these weak.

            “Are you alone?” HaNa asked and she was already heading to her room to grab her purse and keys. Not to forget, her jacket since the weather was cold.

            “Hmm…” She received the humming as an answer. HaNa sighed at that.

            “What are you doing alone in the practice room? You should be resting if you’re sick.” She asked, intended to scold him.

            “Can you please come here?”

            “Yeah, yeah. I’m on my way.” HaNa said and walked out of her house. She closed the door and hung up when she heard Kai replied with an ‘okay’. She reached for her helmet and immediately hopped on her bike. As soon as she started the engine, she drove off.

            After 15 minutes, she finally arrived at the company and she easily entered the building after she told the receptionist that she left her purse in the practice room. Usually, trainees were not allowed to enter after their practice hour but because she gave that excuse, the receptionist allowed her but she had to hurry. Being Jung HaNa, she was sure she would not care about what the receptionist told her. It was hard to find EXO’s practice room because the trainees’ practice rooms were at other floor. HaNa had to go from floor to floor without being caught just to find Kai and finally she found the practice room where she could see Kai was laying on the only couch in the practice room. He was sleeping and HaNa could see that he was sweating. HaNa closed the door carefully enough to not let Kai woke up. HaNa placed the things she brought on the floor before she sat on the floor, beside the couch. She took a look at Kai weak state and her heart grew worry.

            “He must b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter