Understanding

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            That day was another lucky day for HaNa. No fans could be seen around the SM building and she could wait patiently on a bench that was placed under a tree near the building. She was there again after she finished her delivery and plus, she did not have any mood to go back to the company because she just had a fight with her boss’s secretary. She purposely insulted HaNa and HaNa decided to insult her back. However, she got hurt by the insult and thus started the fight. If it was not for her boss, HaNa could have slap the woman till all of them could see the dust of her thick make-up. She sighed when she remembered the incident. It was not like her actually. She was usually cool and would not get offended but lately she was behaving differently and she knew why. The reason for that will appear anytime in front of her after this. She was relieved when she saw a familiar van parked in front of the building. The members of EXO-K went out of the van one by one. HaNa stood up and observed them from far before she started walking towards them. SeHun, SuHo and D.O walked straight into the building right after they got off the vehicle meanwhile BaekHyun and ChanYeol were still standing beside the van. HaNa could see BaekHyun was stretching his body while ChanYeol was fixing his hair.

            “Ahh, I'm so tired!”

            “Then go home and wash your eyeliner. It’s too heavy that’s why you’re tired. You have to carry it every time we’re performing.” ChanYeol replied with sarcasm. BaekHyun just rolled his eyes, too lazy to entertain ChanYeol’s remark. He glanced at Kai who was keeping his things in his bag. The said boy slept when they reached the company and it took BaekHyun and ChanYeol a few minutes to wake him up brutally. Now, he was busy searching for his things in the van. BaekHyun moved his eyes to another direction and it landed on HaNa who was approaching him. Remembering her face and what she said the other day, he chose to ignore her presence and pretended like he did not see her at all. But he failed when she opened up after having a good distance from him.

            “BaekHyun-ssi…” She called him and it made ChanYeol turned around to look at her. BaekHyun just stayed still.

            “What else do you want from me?” BaekHyun asked with annoyed tone. ChanYeol was surprised to hear that from him but did not say anything yet since he saw HaNa’s eyes were fixed on BaekHyun’s face.

            “I want to see you.” HaNa replied and flinched when BaekHyun scoffed at her.

            “What do you want from me? I’m not the one you’re asking that day and I don’t even know you.”

            “But you really resemble TaeHyung a lot…”

            “And that doesn’t mean that I’m TaeHyung, right? Please, miss. Enough with this. Don’t disturb me again.” BaekHyun said and wanted to leave but HaNa managed to hold him again which cause him to act immediately and pushed her hand away.

            “What else do you want from me?!” BaekHyun raised his voice this time and it did not surprise only HaNa but ChanYeol too. He never saw BaekHyun getting angry like this. He was usually cold but not like this. HaNa flinched upon his rising voice and bit her lips while lowering her head down. BaekHyun actually regretted that he yelled at her but he was frustrated that he could not even control himself. Now, he was contemplating whether he should apologize or not. As a result, he just heaved a heavy sigh.

            “Haish!” An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter