EXO-K

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            HaNa was sitting alone on a bench in front of a tall building which was located at Cheongdam-dong. It was hot that day but she was grateful that the spot under the shady tree was empty so she could wait there. She did not know why she was there but she just led her body her after a friend told her that if she wished to see any SM artists, she could just wait in front of the building. Luckily for her that day, there were no fans detected around the building. Maybe since it was a weekday and it was hot too. International fans were not around too to wait for their idols. It was a bit rare but maybe HaNa just got the perfect time to be there. She was swaying her legs non-stop as she observed the building in front of her. After she knew about the guy named Byun BaekHyun, she had the urge to come to the building and see him again. Somehow, his face made her heart feel attached to him. HaNa’s eyes widened slightly when she saw a big van stopped in front of the building. She tilted her head to see who was coming out from the vehicle. Her eyes sparkled when she saw the leader of EXO came out first from the van. She recognized all the members actually because she did a re-search for them after all the trouble Kai caused her. She was flustered when he kept introducing the members that day.

            “Ah! What a hectic day.” She heard SuHo said while stretching his body as soon as he got out. The next person who stepped out was the guy HaNa wanted to see the most. He was having his poker face on and HaNa noticed his eyes wandering all over the place as if he was wondering about the fans who usually would wait for them. Their eyes then met when BaekHyun caught her figure. She went stiff but her face turned hopeless when he pretended he never saw her and looked away.

            “I’m hungry!” A tall guy said and HaNa was sure it was ChanYeol because from what she knew, he was obviously, the tallest one in EXO.

            “Let’s go and buy food after this.” HaNa shifted her eyes to a short guy with big eyes who was patting ChanYeol’s shoulder. It was a weird scene though because the guy was shorter from ChanYeol. Little did she know, when she was looking at ChanYeol and the short guy, Kai saw her. He frowned a bit and it was then noticed by SeHun, the last one who got out from the vehicle.

            “What’s wrong, Kai?” He asked while zipping his bag. Kai did not answer him as his eyes were fixed on HaNa who was standing awkwardly now. He then walked towards her and it made EXO-K trailed his figure with their eyes.

            “Who’s that?” Their manager asked after he locked the door. He was their other manager and he was not the one who was with Kai that day so it was his first time seeing her too. SuHo shrugged upon the question. He was curious about it as well.

            “HaNa-ssi…” Kai approached HaNa and HaNa did not know what to do except for smiling at him while standing still. She wanted to look at the guy named Byun BaekHyun but she had to avert her eyes to Kai.

            “Hi, Kai-ssi.” She greeted him and waved her hand at him awkwardly.

            “What are you doing here?” Kai asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter