Talks

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “I think the fans might be weird to see both of us hanging out together.” BaekHyun said while looking around. He was strolling Hongdae with his fellow member, Kai that night, after they finished practicing. It was Sunday night and the next day would be Monday so it was safe for them to go out freely because there were less people. BaekHyun and Kai was bare-faced and they did not even bother to be in disguise. That night, they wanted to be free and release their stress from work. Hence they took the chance to walk around in Hongdae. Kai nodded his head while chuckling. He agreed with BaekHyun but at the same time found it so funny. They knew to fans, they were not a good combo but they did not know that BaekHyun and Kai actually get along so well.

            “Hyung, are you hungry?” Kai asked as soon as he spotted a stall in front of them. BaekHyun turned around from looking at the shop beside him to the nearest eating place. He did feel neither hungry nor full at that time but he was almost drooling after seeing the stall. The aroma from the food suddenly seduced him to step closer. Kai raised his eyebrows at BaekHyun when he saw BaekHyun was gulping while eyeing the stall.

            “Are you going or not?” Kai asked and it made BaekHyun startled. He immediately nodded his head and both of them walked towards the stall. They chose a table for two and started ordering when the waitress came. Surprisingly, the waitress did not recognize them and they would grateful for that. At least they could eat in peace.

            “You’re so weird these days, hyung.” Kai commented while knocking the table with his knuckle. BaekHyun’s eyebrows scrunched when he heard that. It was the first time he heard someone calling him weird.

            “I’m not. What are you talking about?”

            “You’re so happy and you tease us a lot. When I said a lot, this is a serious case okay? You’re not like these before.” Kai said, making BaekHyun tilted his head to the side. He was trying to remember when he did all of that because he seemed like could not remember when was the moment he teased s.

            “I don’t remember teasing you though.” He replied and played with the chopstick prepared on the table. It was his nature for not being able to stay still that even playing with chopstick seemed interesting for him. Kai shook his head. He wanted to bring these topic to somewhere else but knowing BaekHyun, he surely knew how to avoid the topic.

            “Perhaps, are you in love right now?” Kai asked while flashing his naughty smile. He leaned closer to the table that was separating them to look at BaekHyun’s reaction. BaekHyun was clearly taken aback by the question when he suddenly jerked his body and his eyes widened slightly.

            “Why would I?” BaekHyun answered, somehow managed to avoid himself from stuttering. Kai grinned at his hyung’s answer. BaekHyun might not stuttering when answering the question but he chose the wrong answer.

            “Maybe because there is Jung HaNa.” BaekHyun’s heart picked up its pace at the mention of the name. He looked up to see Kai was grinning at him. Usually BaekHyun was very quick and smart in answering question without the need of other pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter