Confused

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The next week, HaNa found herself in front of the same building, sitting on a bench while sighing. She looked at the paper in her left hand and read it for the umpteenth time. It was an offer from SM Entertainment for her to be one of their trainees. She never thought that she could pass the audition when she was sure she had no talent at all. She stood in front of the judge like an idiot and the judge had to help her to discover what talent she had. She could not dance, she could not sing but the judge discovered that she could be a rapper since she had a good English pronunciation when she sang a song from Zico. Yeah, she knew she was not supposed to sing that song but it was her favourite song and she just sang it because the judge requested her to do so. With that, she passed the audition and the paper was handed to her.

            “What should I do now? Should I join?” HaNa asked herself while lowering her head. She was confused because if she did not want to join, she should not join the audition in the first place. Now that she had the offer, of course she had to join it but what will happen later? That was the thing that made her think twice.

            “If DanBi knows about this, she will be laughing at me while rolling on the floor.” HaNa said as she remembered her housemate. HaNa stayed quiet again but her mind was still filled with the offer that she did not realize someone was looking at her for a while before making steps towards her.

            “HaNa-ssi…” HaNa heard her name was called by a voice she recognized. She looked up to see BaekHyun was looking at her with his infamous smirk.

            “BaekHyun-ssi…” She muttered as she could not believe that the Byun BaekHyun was approaching her even though with that smile on his face.

            “I heard that you passed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter