Change

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The sound of running footsteps was echoing in the hallway, making the staffs who were walking there turned their heads to look at the girl who was running towards the end of the hallway where a practice room was located. They knew the running figure and assumed that she was there to have her practice but they were so wrong. HaNa was actually there to meet someone she yearned to meet for the past three months. Yes, three months of the punishment had passed and she was allowed to meet BaekHyun again. She was informed by Kai after she finished her rap practice and he told her that BaekHyun was waiting for her in the dance practice room. No one was using the practice room that day hence BaekHyun chose the place to meet up. HaNa’s face brightened up when she heard that and she was very eager on finishing her practice that she did not realize Kai’s bitter smile. She actually forgot that Kai would no longer guide her and his tasks were given back to BaekHyun. However, the guy never told her anything about that and just told her that he was happy for her. Back to the current situation, HaNa was standing in front of the practice door. She was catching her breath but somehow it was useless because she was breathing nervously. Two weeks had passed since the coincident meeting at the elevator but she still felt nervous to meet BaekHyun. Will BaekHyun talk to her? Will BaekHyun look at her? Will BaekHyun feel happy for meeting her again? And more questions were running in her head. Finally, after gathering some strength to overcome the nervousness, she twisted the knob and opened the door. In front of her, she saw his back and he turned around immediately when he saw her reflection on the mirror. A big warm smile greeted HaNa.

            “BaekHyun…” HaNa muttered the name with a happy smile on her face. She felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw BaekHyun’s sweet smile.

            “Long time no see, HaNa.” BaekHyun said and her heart melted like an ice-cream exposed to the sunshine. HaNa swore she expected the BaekHyun she met for the first time months ago but the BaekHyun she saw right now was the new BaekHyun. He was not cold towards her. HaNa slowly walked into the room and closed the door behind her but her dazed eyes never left BaekHyun.

            “Don’t forget to lock the door. You don’t want to be caught again, right?” HaNa froze at that but she still obeyed him and locked the door. It was better though if she locked the door or someone else would catch them and spread rumors again. However, her heart was going to escape from her ribcage at the thought of being along with BaekHyun in the locked room.

            “I heard that you’re here and I immediately rushed here after the practice.” HaNa told him as suddenly the air was filled with awkwardness. HaNa was slowly blushing red and she was looking down because she noticed that BaekHyun’s eyes were fixed on her.

            “It’s good to see you smile like this.” He said and walked closer to HaNa while she just stood there, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. BaekHyun wanted to laugh when he saw HaNa in that state. She was never like this before. Seeing her red and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter