Realization

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Boss, I tell you it’s not funny at all. Stop laughing!” HaNa said and hit her boss’s shoulder. Both of them were walking out of the building as it was already 7 o’clock in the evening. HaNa finished her practice in the afternoon and right after she finished her practice, she headed to her office to start her shift. She decided to give her boss a visit after she had done delivering all the parcel and told him about Kai’s confession. As expected, he was laughing hard at her and when he wanted to stop he could not. HaNa wanted to tell him more about what she was feeling but her boss did not give her a chance at all. He kept laughing until his secretary had to remind him that the office hour was over and they were asked to leave the building by the guard. His staffs were looking at him who could not stop laughing but he ignored it all. HaNa’s story was so funny to him and HaNa did not even understand that.

            “Okay, okay! I’ll stop.” Her boss stopped laughing and began taking a deep breath but two seconds later, he bursted out laughing again. It took so much for HaNa to stop her hand from punching her boss’s face.

            “Yah, if you’re going to be like this, I’m leaving.” HaNa said with a serious face and these time, she meant it. Her boss was getting annoying and she just could not take it anymore. Realizing her seriousness, her boss nodded right away and tried as hard as he could to stop laughing. He was already crying actually and he immediately wiped away his tears. Both of them stopped in front of a bench which was located near their office building. HaNa’s boss parked his car under the building but he decided to walk HaNa out of the building because it had been a while since he had a conversation with HaNa.

            “Okay. I’m okay right now.” Her boss said and cleared his throat. Now only he realized that his throat was hurting from laughing just now. He looked at the frustrated HaNa and chuckled when he saw her sulky face.

            “What? It’s really funny, okay?”

            “I don’t see what is funny in my story.” HaNa said and settled down on the bench. Her boss followed suit.

            “Everything is funny, HaNa. From the moment you tell him what do you like to eat until you pretend not to hear what he said and he actually played along with it.”

            “What’s funny? Are you not surprise when he said he likes me?”

            “I’m not. I told you before, HaNa. I hoped that one of them would make you realize and now Kai already did it.”

            “What do you mean by that?” HaNa turned her head to look at her boss who was grinning like an idiot. Her eyebrows scrunched and she was tired of it. She really hoped her boss would explain well to her.

            “Both of them likes you, HaNa but you’re so oblivious about that.”

            “What? How can you say that? Only Kai told me that he likes me. Not BaekHyun.”

            “Nah, whatever BaekHyun did obviously shows that he likes you.” HaNa went silent for a while after her boss said that. She was too amused with the fact that was mentioned by her boss. Did BaekHyun liked her just like Kai? Well, she had to admit that BaekHyun changed after the punishment but she was thinking that BaekHyun wanted to mend thing. And to assume that BaekHyun liked her before the punishment was too ridiculous because he was so cold towards her. Everything she did was wrong in his eyes. Ah! Everything is too complicated for her.

            “And you like him too, right?” HaNa felt like her breathe was taken away after she heard it from her boss. Her eyes widened slightly and she went stiff for a while. Her boss noticed her reaction towards his assumption and smiled. He knew HaNa so well that he could already see the answer to her confused mind at that time.

            “You know what, HaNa? You always think of other people that you don’t even realize what is happening to yourself. I can tell that you like him, or maybe love him.”

            “How can you say that?” HaNa asked with her soft voice and turned slowly to look at her boss.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter