Caught

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Jung HaNa, do you know that what you did was wrong?” A loud voice echoed in the practice room. There were two figures in the practice room and obviously one of it was HaNa. She was sitting on the couch which was provided in every practice room in the building. She arrived at the practice room for almost 5 minutes already and she never looked up since then.

            “BaekHyun…” She decided to call out the person who was standing in front her. HaNa could not put a finger on whatever BaekHyun was feeling right now. His gaze looked furious, his tone sounded angry and his face was red. Not to forget, he was breathing heavily as if he was running just now. Was it anger? But why would BaekHyun get mad at her? Because of what he saw the other day? It was an incident after all. Why did BaekHyun take it so serious as if she molested , Kai?

            “I’m supposed to guide and take care of you, HaNa and I will be in trouble if anyone knows about what happened between you and Kai!” BaekHyun said, refused to let HaNa voice out when she had the will.

            “BaekHyun, you've got to let me explain.” HaNa said. She was using a calm tone and it made BaekHyun angrier. It was as if she admitted her mistake and enjoyed what she did. But as much as BaekHyun was angry at her, he was curious about himself. Why was he feeling like this? And why it had to be because of Jung HaNa?

            “You have to know that you’re not allowed to date any of the trainees and also the idols in this company. And you have to remember this!” BaekHyun said again. He did not realize that he was saying nonsense already. The company never set any rules about dating but it was the norm during the trainee period. They had to focus on becoming an idol and when they became an idol, they had to focus on their goal. So the dating term seemed distant to any idols. But now, BaekHyun was being possessive by saying she could not date anyone, practically.

            “But you misun…”

            “You’re lucky that I was the one who entered the room that day. What if it was other people?” HaNa got cut again and she could only afford a sigh before exploding.

            “Yah! Can you at least let me explain?” HaNa bursted out and stood up. This, triggered BaekHyun to charge forward and trapped HaNa between his arms. HaNa was startled upon the move and she gulped, realizing the closeness between her and BaekHyun. Her back was flat on the wall and both her sides were enclosed by BaekHyun’s arm.

            “Fine, you can explain to me what happened between you and Kai that day. What were you doing in the practice room at that time?” BaekHyun asked with a low voice. He was looking directly at HaNa who was still looking down, refused to look up because she knew their nose would meet if she did.

            “Ka… Kai called me to…to help him.” HaNa said and looked away. She knew it was weird that Kai called her to help him when he could ask s or his friends. However, Kai explained to her and apologized to her already since BaekHyun misunderstood their situation. HaNa also explained to Kai about what happened that she ended up being near Kai when he woke up. Kai called her to come because he was so weak to go and scroll for s’ numbers. The only number in his speed dial was his family’s number and HaNa’s number was the last number he called so he decided to just press the call button.

            “So do you have any relationship with him?” BaekHyun asked again and this time his tone sounded so cold as if he was going to choke HaNa if she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter