Rumour

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It had been a week since the case with BaekHyun and HaNa could not deny that she missed seeing BaekHyun appeared behind her every time she finished her practice. She was still doing well in her practice but she felt missing and she knew it was BaekHyun. As what Lee SooMan said, he already sent someone to replace BaekHyun and HaNa was grateful that it was Kai. She would be in grief it was other people. At least Kai understood her and he knew the situation clearly. After her rap practice, HaNa went to the dance room to meet her teammates and the moment she entered the room, she felt different. All eyes were on her and she knew that look. It was the same look she received from all officer in the company she was working at. They were judging her as if she killed their family member. HaNa decided to ignore their looks although she wanted to know the reason behind their judgemental look. She sat at the corner after placing her bag on the floor and tied up her shoes. That was when she heard something from her teammates.

            “Why are you looking at her like that?”

            “Don’t you know? She has an affair with BaekHyun sunbae-nim.”

            “What? She? HaNa? And BaekHyun sunbae-nim?”

            “Yeah. And she was the one who flirt with him. Lee SooMan seonsaeng-nim caught them that day.”

            “And then why is she still here?”

            “Tsk, like you don’t know that she’s seonsaeng-nim’s favourite.”

            “What happened then?”

            “I heard they are not allowed to meet each other again.”

            “Oh God. Serve her right. Doesn’t she know that she was bringing trouble to BaekHyun sunbae-nim?”

            It would be a lie if HaNa did not felt hurt by what they were saying but what they said were true anyway. She brought so much trouble to BaekHyun be it assuming him as TaeHyung and being the cause of all the trouble in taking care of her. She did not want to know how they knew about it because every day there will be at least a news flying all over the company. It was just that HaNa was not interested in it. Now that she was the one they talked about, she could not help to feel bothered by it. She heaved a sigh while lowering her head.

            “I’m sorry, BaekHyun.” She muttered along while playing with her shoelace. Knowing BaekHyun, she knew he did not have any problem if he did not see her. The one with problem was her. Maybe she was used to have BaekHyun revolved around her life, she could no longer live without him. But hey, she was Jung HaNa and she could stand people going out from her life but at these point, she did not understand herself anymore. Something was wrong with her heart and her feeling regarding BaekHyun.

            “Hey, HaNa. Don’t you have anything to do?” HaNa was startled when she heard her name being called by her teammate who was bad mouthing about her just now. She looked up to see their cynical smile.

            “Yeah, like finding other idol and flirt with them?” With that, the four of them laugh, not minding what HaNa was feeling at that time. They did not even make enough time to see the solemnness on her face. HaNa kept quiet. She did not want to cause any trouble in the company. Not when the company was in the upper hand at that time. If she was in her office and people were talking like that to her, she would surely beat them with her sarcasm and sharp tongue because she knew her boss would defend her no matter what.

            “Tsk! You don’t even realized that you don’t have any talent, don’t you?”

            “Hey, she got one.”

            “What is that?”

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter