Confess

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            A loud music was booming the practice room and no doubt, the whole building would know whose song was that and they could tell who was practicing in the room. However, they did not know that there was a single person in the room and he was practicing for the choreography. The song that was filling the whole room was ‘Call Me Baby’, a hit song of EXO and the person who was practicing alone in the room was BaekHyun. It was weird to see the vocal line in the practice room, right? Many people did not know that BaekHyun was a very hardworking idol when it came to dance. He told the members before that because his trainee period was short, he chose to practice hard so that it would match the other members’ especially SuHo’s training period. Usually he would be there with Chen but for that day, he had to let Chen rest at their dorm because he was going to make Kai’s plan succeed. He was nervous but at the same time he was thankful he was in the practice room. He could dance all he wanted to escape himself from the nervousness. BaekHyun stopped dancing when he saw a person was standing by the door. He turned off the music and grabbed his towel to wipe all the sweat.

            “Come in.” He invited the person inside and took a sit on the floor before gulping down his water. The person who seemed like he was dazed by his dance move quietly sat down in front of him, fiddling with her fingers as if she had something to tell. BaekHyun raised his eyebrows at her.

            “What?” He asked, in the midst of gasping for oxygen. His tone made the person in front of him felt intimidated because it had been a long time since she heard that cold tone from him.

            “Urm… I want to ask you something.” HaNa said and suddenly felt a lump in after thinking of the thing she wanted to ask him. Her heart was thumping hard and she was trying so hard to control her face from blushing. It was something new to her to have herself sitting in front of a boy just to ask a question like these.

            “What is it?” Without HaNa knowing, BaekHyun was very nervous too. He was hoping that she would just ask the question and everything would settle. Simple as that.

            “Do… do you… do you have anything to confess?” HaNa finally asked the question and she felt like passing out because of that. She wanted to palm her face so much at that time but it would be embarrassing so her hands were trembling and she could felt it were cold too. Meanwhile BaekHyun was taken aback by her question. He hissed after thinking that Kai must told HaNa something different from what he said he wanted her to ask him. HaNa heard BaekHyun’s hissing and she could see his face was not pleased with her question. She started to feel anxious.

            “Get out.” BaekHyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter