Lee SooMan

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It was 12 o’clock in the afternoon where the Sun was only above the head of the Seoul residents who were outside. The traffic was not heavy and only a few cars could be seen using the road. It was a hot day and as if it was a habit, HaNa found herself sitting under the shady tree near the SM building again. She just got back from delivering documents and she chose to ride her motorcycle to that place after she was done with her work. Plus, it was lunch time and she knew no one would be at the office. Even her boss was not in that day as he got a meeting with other company so HaNa was bored. She sat while crossing her legs and used her cap to fan herself. She was frowning because it was really hot and she was trying to see whether the person she wanted to see appear in front of the door. She kept fanning herself with her cap until someone came to her and it made her sit straight.

            “Miss…”

            “Yes?” She answered as she tilted her head to see the person who was coming to her. It was an old man, wearing spectacle and his outfit showed HaNa that he was not the typical old man she met. He was rich, HaNa knew that because she knew the blazer he was wearing was from a very famous designer.

            “What are you doing here?” He asked. HaNa wanted to laugh as soon as she heard his voice. It was small but there was still tone of manliness in his voice.

            “Uhh, I’m waiting for someone.” HaNa answered, frankly. Well, there was no need for her to lie to the old man though. The old man nodded his head upon her answer.

            “What is your name, dear?”

            “Jung HaNa.”

            “Well, I’m Lee SooMan. The owner of the company in front here.” He introduced himself and it made HaNa’s jaw dropped. She knew it already that he was rich but he did not expect that this man is the owner of the company. She immediately stood up and bowed.

            “Annyeonghaseyo!” Lee SooMan laughed when he saw that and bowed as well.

            “Annyeonghaseyo. Now, I want to know why you’re here. This is not the first time I saw you here. Who are you waiting for?” He asked. He was curious all these while because he thought that HaNa was only a fan to his artist but to see her waited unlike the other fans made him wondered why she was there. HaNa bit her lips, contemplating whether she should be honest with this one or not but in the end she decided to just answer the truth.

            “Baek… BaekHyun.” She answered and then looked down. SooMan nodded his head upon the mentioned name.

            “Are you his friend?”

            “No.” HaNa answered but still lowering her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter